My penis is slightly bent to the right

Hey guys, I noticed that my penis is slightly bent to the right. And also it’s slightly more noticeable when erect… Its not painful or anything. Is this bad? I’m worried it might be peryones disease.

Did anyone have this? What’s the solution or how to address this?

I’ve also noticed this and I also do not have any pain. Every time I try to look up peyriones it always shows a penis bent upwards whereas mine just kind of bends to the right a bit.

I got Peyronies, mine isn’t painful or anything, It just happened. I noticed a slightly bigger bend to the left than before and then one morning the whole penis had shrunk substantially. This started to happen about nine moths after quitting the drug.

Whoa that’s scary… What about Ed? Do you have erectile dysfunction and loss of libido as well? I have mild ED and loss of genital sensitivity. Also I notice my scrotum skin is bit smooth shiny silvery. I don’t know. Its just different to touch

Hey do you have ED and loss of libido too? Also what about scrotum skin? Is it bit different too? I have bit loss of genital sensitivity as well and skin changed on scrotum

I have all of that, can’t comment on the ball sack though because I’ve had this condition a few years now and don’t remember what it was like before. And I have ED in the sense that I can get an erection but it’s only like 60-80% of what it should be and it’s hard to maintain

How long has it been like that? Did you take any supplements or medicine? Also did you notice any changes with time? Any of it get better with time?

I’m so worried that I might be stuck like this too or It could get worse. It’s a horrible feeling not knowing

I took finasteride from October 2012 to February 2014 and have been relatively the same since stopping in terms of sexual sides. Some days are better than others but I haven’t had any days where everything feels and works like it did before. Hopefully it’s comforting for you to know that things haven’t gotten worse in time, just not much improvement.

I was offered Clomid from an endocrinologist due to chronically low FSH levels in my bloodwork but never tried it due to everything I’ve read on this forum. Never tried TRT or anything because my testosterone has always been in range and was even at the high end a couple months ago when I was lifting weights pretty regularly. Other than that I’ve tried a bunch of supplements that I’ve read about on here but they are all a waste of time in my experience. The only thing I’ve tried lately that has helped dry penile skin and a little sensitivity was man1 man oil, but it’s by no means a cure. Surprisingly the only times I’ve noticed a large increase in libido and pleasure is days when I have been consuming a good amount of marijuana. Made a post about it but no one ever chimed in.

Having dealt with this the last couple years, I know what you are going through and it definitely sucks. I know this forum can be pretty anti-doctor but I would reccomend at least visiting an endocrinologist or urologist for some kind of medical opinion or to get bloodwork at least.

Hmm… I did notice that too bro, when I smoke weed I feel more relaxed and i didn’t have anxiety although I’m not sure about any difference in sexual sides. I then quit weed too, just to stop messing with my body.

For me things are kinda OK now, I can get erect ions and do have morning bones every other day. But sensitivity and libido are still low not like Pre-Fin. But let’s see. Hoping it won’t get worse