My new interesting daily home protocol

I’ve checked how sodium bicarbonate water is able to descale powerfully a lemon crystallized on a water bottle, and this effect can be multiplied if we add lemon and crushed raw garlic. So I think that this can improve the pelvic floor and spongy bodies symptoms. And this maybe can also remove the finasteride remains of the DNA.

Too optimistic? Today begins my daily protocol.

2 Likes

Hi,

please report the development of your trial. However, since over a decade of trials has not yielded any solutions, we should not neglect the science part either. So, please do us a favor and participate in the Post-Drug Survey (Post-Drug Syndrome Survey FAQ. Survey NOW LIVE - Please Participate). Thank you!

3 Likes

Science is limited and will never offer you a solution without emptying your pockets. I think since centuries, there are natural cures for diseases such as cancer and other serious diseases, but science will always reject it.

1 Like

Still, participate in the Survey! It takes you just about an hour and you don’t have to empty your pockets. You know, just in case!

3 Likes

I have a problem with this, I can’t enter the ending dates on calendar, the forbidden symbol appears.

I’m interested to see how this goes for you. Please report back

Make sure you consume a food grade sb. I read that non food grade contain aluminum. Best of luck to you and lets us know !

interested in baking soda,too.
please keep on telling me what happens to you!
And is it dangerous to take soda everyday considered PH in blood?