My Medium Story - Finasteride Exterminated My Soul

@Exsexgod encouraged me to share my story which I recently published on Medium. Perhaps you will find it of value in respect to awareness raising, or find a sense of camaraderie reading what I have been through with this disease.

I encourage you all to tell your story in terms of what has happened to you. The world needs to know about the crime that has taken place.

11 Likes

Very well written account of your ordeal. If I hadn’t been through much of that myself, I’d think you were prone to exaggeration! Let us hope your story deters even one person from taking fin poison.

Thanks for your bravery in going public. Jim

3 Likes

Thank you Jim. Well, I sure hope others don’t see it as exaggeration. It’s time this issue be taken seriously and treated as the public health crisis that it is. I’d like to stress that the more we come forward like this the less it will be seen as exaggeration and more it will be seen as a health crisis.

4 Likes

This made me laugh, but not because it was funny but because it was such an stupid statement.

The next urologist I saw told me these symptoms were “impossible” and that “spontaneous changes to brain chemistry” were the culprit.

Yeah surely had nothing to do with nuking 6-7 hormonal pathways, one of them being the strongest androgen known to man.

That this “spontaneous” change happened shortly after ingesting such a drug has no correlation :roll_eyes:.

7 Likes

Yeah seriously. At the time my genitals were burning and I had severe physical pain, just to be told it’s all some sort of intense psychosomatic mental projection on my part and that I just need to see a psychiatrist and be put on more drugs. The mental gymnastics these quacks will perform to defend their precious drugs is incredible.

This is the quack urologist in question http://www.raphahealthcarecentre.com/team/dr-kl-ho/

In a weird way it made me feel a bit better about my situation because it made me realise I could just as easily have been misled about this drug by a urologist.

3 Likes

To be clear neither I or anyone here will think you are exaggerating!
It is that outside world that might find it hard to believe. Led by doctors who don’t believe us, and won’t wake up to the truth! Still prescribing poison to the innocent. Jim

2 Likes

In a weird way an criminal backdoor frickler of an urologist gave me the fucking poison just to try, after I already denied cause of an active sexual relationship and he said oh then better not minutes before. The devil :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: itself hold him back to hell some months to late for me and other victims maltreated with totally wrong medicine!

It’s so great that you tell your story. I would like to do that too, but my story is deep related to an toxic relationship that triggered me to take the poison on night I started the poison out of anger instead to drink a bottle of wiskey or ron, like a normal man does. But the story of the urologist and the fucking slight leaflet that gaslighted me about the long term side effects when I started the poison I could tell in public.

2 Likes

Well done Erik.

Checked the comments section, nice to see that someone is ready to try and sell a torrent of bullshit to us everywhere!

2 Likes

Poison ivy is not the cause of the rash; it is a “spontaneous change in skin chemistry”.

I guess the pill can be mightier than the scalpel, a spin on the phrase "the pen is mightier than the sword.

I can see it now:

Patient: “I got bit by a black widow, doctor.”

Doctor: “I hereby order a brown recluse bite. Would you prefer that on the same foot or the other foot?”

2 Likes