My Long PFS Journey

Your E2 is ~23 pg/mL. That’s like boderline normal. Meaning you’re low normal. Mine is currently at 15, which is extremely low.

I start to feel better around 20 pg/ml. Dry joints resolve for most when E2 is around 25-35 pg/mL.

Are you taking any supplements or anti estrogens?

When I crashed the first time I had no issues with my joints, although I had issues with painful muscles on my legs. When I crashed the second time I started taking supplements Vit d3 and K2 hoping to resolve the flu-like pain in the legs, then shortly after I got the clicking joints all over my body. I though because of vit K2 I got my E2 screwed, I don’t even know what could be the reason for my issue as you say, I am in the lower range, probably we should try to get the TT up and by doing so we can get out E2 up to?

There you go. Both Vit D3 & K2 reduce E2. It’s reported and there’re scientific studies I can share. Sorry.

Unless you’re Vit D deficient, you need to drop these and any other E2 lowering supps. This includes fish oil, green tea, Vit. A or beta-Carotene, Nettle root, high Zinc, Melatonin, SAMe and probably others.

Yes, raising TT will raise E2 along. I’m trying to do so at the moment.

Please share your experiences and report your progress.

3 Likes

We can keep in touch man! I took vit K2 as I saw in google that this suppose to be the best combination along with vit D3. Google knows everything… Google led me to Saw Palmetto, the funny thing is there are still articles in google that say the SP can raise the Testosterone levels ROLF! I got this feeling that all those studies are done by ignorants. Seriously!

@doomed80

Raising my test is exactly what I intend to do, that should help my free test and E levels… if that means going the HCG+TRT route then that’s what I’ll do.

I really hope this helps. Low E symptoms are the only thing I’ve been able to find that really match every symptom I’ve had and every reaction to different things I’ve tried. So many of them are good at lowering E, which is the exact opposite of what I need (but didn’t know at the time)

My SHGB is sky high (like 150+)
Free T is low
Total T is normal high
And E is “normal” low, but we all know it’s too low

Hopefully some good ol fashion Testosterone and HCG will have me feeling like a new person soon

Yo those studies would be awesome to see

1 Like

Likewise bro. Sadly I had to learn the hard way. I took high doses of Vit D3 & K2 for a few months last summer and trust me I had my E2 tested again and again and it got below 10 pg/mL! The symptoms were unbearable & even felt suicidal! I dropped them and it took months for E2 to climb up to ~20 then I introuced beta-Carotene (as Substitute to Vit A) along with Nettle Root (for free Testosterone) & Melatonin (sleep aid) and there we go E2 came down to 15.

I read numerous stories about guys running TRT and they report feeling like crap when E2 isn’t dialed in. IMO, high E2 symptoms are way easier to handle.

And all those Soy, Dairy, estrogen raising products, phytoestrogens scarmongering studies and articles are total garbage! I tried everything out there to raise my E2 and nothing works.

Raising Testosterone is the way to go while dropping anything that fuc** up E2. I know it’s hard to digest the fact that E2 is what controls that lusty Libido we all crave to have, promotes well-being, sanity & socialization, helps digestion, lubricate joints, stimulates Serotonin, modulates androgen receptors and even protect against hair loss.

I’m not saying having sky high E2 is healthy but a good range (25-35) along with high-normal Testosterone (600-900) can do wonders.

That’s why I always bring that T:E ratio up and day after day I realize how critical it is to one’s health.

3 Likes

Good luck in your journey bro. I can’t emphasize how critical it is to have ideal E2 level with respect to Testosterone. If your Total Testosterone is normal-high then you are very close to achieving that ideal T:E ratio which will completely resolve most your current issues;

Revs Sex drive
Improved memory
Sense of well being & socialization
Confidence boost
Motivation & drive
Healthy joints
Reduced mid section fat (if you have it)
Proper digestion & gut function
And no frigging nightsweats!

I remember jabbing Testosterone + HCG back in 2010. Boy did I feel invincible back then! But I mainly did that for muscle building and in attempt to get over finesteride sides so it was kind of blast and cruise.

I’m currently at my wit’s end. This will be my last attempt to normalize my E2. If it fails, TRT or HGH will be next in line.

Thanks, I have issues with almost all of those… so we will see. The only one I don’t have is any sort of weight gain, but I’ve always been super thin so I guess that one just doesn’t happen as much for me.

I think I’m going to go ahead with 100mg test/wk (split into 2 or 3 per week) and ~750 IU’s of HCG to keep the guys going…

Any idea how long it takes to start feeling Test E?

Due your high shbg, T injecting is going to be difficult for you. You need to post on some body building sites.
You’ll thank me later.

It’s true though. My issue is that whenever. I boost T, my E follows. Regardless.

1 Like

Yes there’re some discrepancies in terms of symptoms prominence. I, for one, have always been inclined to gain weight and having T:E2 out of balance for so long had exacerbated this problem. One interesting study found out that Men with very low E2 yet high T had mostly gained fat around their mid section whereas those with Low T yet with high E2 had less muscle mass.

I remember my first cycle was Testosterone compound that had 4 easters (propionate, phenylpropionae, isocaproate & decanoate) at 250mg (every other week) if I remember correctly. The effects kicked on day1.

My 2nd cycle was Test E at 150-200mg per week and it took me 3-4 days to start feeling the effects. I used AI to control E2 but finding that sweet spot was the toughest part. I remember not feeling my best on Test E because of imbalanced T:E2.

1 Like

Man, dealing with high E is miles easier than low E2. Symptoms-wise, they can be very similar. I’ve dealt with both at different times.

Currently, my T is in normal range but my E2 always comes back borderline or too low and is super sensitive to any Vitamins/herbs with Estrogen blocking properties.

What do you do to boost your T?

@doomed80

Thanks–we’ll see how I feel in a few days!

Good luck bro! My advice is to NOT use any aromatase inhibitors at first and gauge by your feeling. If you feel great, then nothing’s needed. At any case, 150mg T per week isn’t that much to begin with. And if you’re sensitive to E blockers (like me) you’ll quickly tank you E2 even whilst on T. However, HCG is said to be notorious in raising E2 but micro doses(e.g. 250IU) that are divided into 3/wk should pose no problem.

If you feel too emotional, experience water retention and/or troubled libido then get a bloodwork done first and go from there. If you have any questions, please feel to ask.

Btw, ever considered HGH?

CD nuts protocol began to raise my T after about 1 year of constant effort.
Well, let me rephrase, it immediately rose my T, but it took a while for my body to maintain it’s own production.
Now, I’m cycling off and am just gonna wait and see what happens. I make too many stupid decisions with high E.

@doomed80

They actually offered me HGH at the TRT clinic I went to but it was pretty pricy and I dont know much about it. Is it something I should consider?

Long story but they basically wanted me to try boron for a month before they wanted to give me anything else since my SHBG was so crazy high. I’m not patient enough for all that at this point

I’m going for about 120mg a week of test and 500 IU’s of HCG (divided in 2-3 doses, still not sure exactly) but I’m open to changing if there are better protocols to try. I really hope getting my E up a little will help as much as anything.

Hopefully in a week or so I’ll feel “something” different

Thanks bro. Would you briefly summarize the key things that you did to shoot up your T?

I suppose quality sleep, balanced diet with enough calories & adequate saturated fats, resistance training, intermittent fasting, and addressing nutritional deficiencies (i.e. Zinc, magnesium, Vit D3, boron… etc.) are among these.

Anything else?

You apppear to be on the right track bro. Cost aside, I honestly think HGH is more relevant to your case. It’s not a steroid hormone and can greatly help with mental sides like libido, motivation, improve sleep and reduce stress (both help increase T), skin, hair, sense of well-being among others.

Also it doesn’t require post cycle therapy (PCT) and it won’t shrink testes (so fertility remain intact) if you decide to quit cold turkey and is easier to administer since injections are subcutaneous (not intramuscular). I thought it would be helpful in your case since your T is already normal-high. Doses of 2 IUs a day are enough to bring levels back to youthful levels.

The only downsides are the cost and the length of treatment needed (~6 months). If insurance could cover it then it would be absolutely amazing.

But there’re some considerations, you shouldn’t be diabetic, have no heart issues, and ensure absence of any cancer history in your family.

I work out. Multivitamin. Many CD nuts cycles.