My last contribution to you people

I fallen into dispare but I’ve contacted Hims to let them know how they destroyed my life. Honestly thinking of killing myself just so everyone where know how this drug has ruined me. Hopefully this will be a motivation for you all to take down the drug company. I’m ended this nightmare ones and for all

1 Like

Committing suicide is just letting them win, they don’t care whether you die or not, this condition is horrible but you need to push through it.

You only have sexual sides from what ive read, not saying you should count yourself lucky but there are many here staying strong despite going through much worse.

1 Like

You have all of eternity to be dead. Stick around for as long as you can, you never know when it might get better.

4 Likes

Don’t do anything like that now. There has never been this much momentum and action to work towards solutions to this problem. You do not want to check out now. If you have to extend that question into the future, at least a year from now and see what the situation is like. Death is forever. Don’t rush it.

7 Likes

Please don’t show these companies your weakness and your finite suffering. They are waiting for this triumph. Be strong and accuse them publicly.

Stay strong, stay proud and fight!

Before I slittered over an urologist who gave me finasteride just to try and a psychotic reaction over a relationship and the malignous gaslighting leflat into a poison cycle and crashed wirh pfs I have had a bad relationship to a criminal investment advisor selling my real estate and supporting me buying junk real estate. It have been the junk big companies sold to stupid guys like me.

So you can see as in the TV series Mindhunter said by an actress playing a psychiatrist doctor: “Big company leaders and criminals, (she said originally “Serial killers”) have the same mindset structures” Totally dominance about their victims. That is their sexual kick. (She was not talking about a normal honest director or chairman who loves his employees and consumers and who has ethic principles over maximum profit thinking and wants to sell a good product.)

As I called the companies after real estate fraud and after the finasteride gaslighting they connected me with the compliance. These are troubleshooters. They are a psychological drilled commando to make stressor mouth dead.

What this compliance officers hate most, is if you speak up in public. Then the compliance officer has failed and feels lousy. And the company has a brown spot n their white philanthropic vest.

2 Likes

i think there’s serious momentum in the community towards pushing for science to cure this thing. there is hope. we have to work together

1 Like

I’ve said numerous times that now is the best time to have PFS. Better than a year ago, better than yesterday.

And the reason is that we are making progress.

I know it can feel hopeless, but things generally improve for the majority of people. There will be days where it feels worse than others. I have it. There will be days where you feel you cannot go on. I know.

With time you can expect to see progress in both recognition of the condition, accountability for those who profited from the sale of these drugs and treatment for those who are dealing with the fallout.

I hope that this is just a bad day for you, but remember that tomorrow could be better and often is.

I know you want Hims to know what happened, but I think it’s likely that writing to them will remain a secret between the two of you. You could be part of actually making change happen if you like, but you have to hold on.

10 Likes

I never wanted to kill myself in the past, the thought sounded ridiculous to me. Now I completely understand, and I think about it most of most days. My general thought is that, if I really am going to die, that I should die a revenge death, not a suicide death. I didn’t do this to myself in a vacuum. The idea was given to me by medical professionals who then egged me on as I reported side effects, then blamed me when I got the natural consequences of this drug. So, mainly, I feel you on this and I consider the same thing every day now. But I’m not going to kill myself. I assume there’s still something positive in my future. I agree that my life was ruined too, by Keeps for me. Mainly, if I really did make the decision to kill myself, I wouldn’t go alone. I hope it’s safe to say that here. I’m not going to do that, and I suspect we’re all just supposed to move on with life without any damage to anyone, but I feel like only killing myself is a relief to the people who did this to me.

1 Like

I’ve been on this ride for years. Often thinking I’ll take out the then CEO of Merck. It’s hard to believe no one has tried it considering the thousands of lives he and his accomplices have destroyed. Then I realise its not the answer. The lowered neurosteroids and resulting emotional state drive these abnormal thoughts. Suicidal Ideation being one. What’s your story and symptoms @PeaceHugs, with strategies and changes life maybe a little more tolerable, survivable until a treatment lands. You may even recover to a degree with time. Don’t give up, with hope anything is possible

2 Likes

I understand that feeling. But it would be the worst idea and i dont like the idea of damaging one person, i just want Justice.

1.-Merk developed a poison, but what about the organisms that approved that drug as a cosmetic use? At what lvl do you stop killing people? Because i can think about a lot of people and organisms that failed us at the same level.

2.- If you want ppl to believe that we are lunatics (most of them already think that), yes, its the best idea…now we are Closer thanks to the people of this forum to start showing evidences of this syndrome. It wouldnt help, It would Fade our efforts, this world is crazy and im sure that news would ignore our efforts and media would make a show thanks to that “lunatic”.

But yes, i understand your point, some of you have been suffering +10 years

So…hang in there, this un community we have people pushing to get funds and study this syndrome so we can face Merck and Big pharma and we have a chance to improve our Life. Fight being different to them, with the only Will of doing the good.

3 Likes