My Initial Crash Symptoms

Those that crashed hard… This kind of explains what it was like for me at least.

Signs and symptoms of CSWS include large amounts of urination (at least 3 liters of urine output over a 24 hour period for adults) due to inadequate sodium retention in the body, high amounts of sodium in the urine,[1] low blood sodium concentration,[1] excessive thirst, extreme salt cravings, dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system, and dehydration. Patients often self-medicate by naturally gravitating toward a high-sodium diet and by dramatically increasing their water intake. Advanced symptoms include muscle cramps, lightheadedness, dizziness or vertigo, feelings of anxiety or panic (not mentally induced), increased heart rate or slowed heart rate, low blood pressure and orthostatic hypotension sometimes resulting in fainting.[3] Other symptoms frequently associated with dysautonomia include: headaches, pallor, malaise, facial flushing, constipation or diarrhea, nausea, acid reflux, visual disturbances, numbness, nerve pain, trouble breathing, chest pains, loss of consciousness and seizures.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_salt-wasting_syndrome

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: My Story, Any Hope?