My (IHP) Full Sexual Recovery from PFS - Story and Regimen

how much is it cost?

first i use clomid. and recovered 120% but after 10 days fade away and i become worse thanb before. after i try vitamins probiotic but they dont work , i fell a little better but nothing strong, no libido no erections etc, but when i use probiotic + glutamine+ chinese herbs in one week,'im felling better i feel my dig hot and full of blood again, my erections is almost normal, and my braing fog disappear. but sometimes, brainfog back, but iā€™m very happy

Please keep us updated! It would be nice to see if the improvements last for more than a couple of weeks.

Thank you and good luck!

florindo, and the others who have the china-med-cure bottles, what are the ingredients?

If its all in Chinese, we may need to post a photo for a translation.

I wrote them an email. This was their response:

my 8 day im improve every day a little today i went to churrascaria iā€™m brasilian
and eat a lot o meat and drink coke no change in health but i will back to health diet
every friday i will update guys
but my protocol glutamine probiotics and chinese herbs are working and its amazing
todah i wake up with a big erection thx god

iā€™m getting better, my libido is raising my dick look a lot bigger,
but my erections force is 60%, my anxiety problens are a lot better,
i can think clearly, i will update my probiotics, from 10 biilions day to 200 billions day
iā€™m eating more clen but sometimes i eat sushi rice and potato because if not i became weak
but i donā€™t eat big amounth of carbs just a little, iā€™m in 20 day of chinese herbs and probiotics and glutamine. iā€™m happy somedays i feel a little worse and the head of my penis look small
and my testicles fall, but next day bacj in normal and keep improving,
thats all for now. sometime something in my stool out, its like a rope mucus stool lol
its strange, and when more this out, more i get better,
thats all

I just want to ask again if someone could post the ingredients for the china herbs.

I was told to be careful by a doctor by ā€œherbal supplementsā€ from china as they may contain steroids or other potent crap that causes their noticeable effect. Maybe there is something in them that is helping?

iā€™m carefull now with doctors who are selling propecia or tamoxifen lol

Hello guys i fininished one month with chinese herbs, iā€™m at 80% now. and gettig better every day, without the herbs, i will go to eua next months, and buy herbs for more two months, because here in brazil the mail donā€™t acept chinese herbs =/
what i learn, forget about doctor, forget about sindromes, and think about infection and prostatitis, this is the key,

Florindo
a 3 years ex- propecia suffer?
hope that it last.

what does ā€œ80%ā€ mean? all these percentages that people label they are at donā€™t make sense to me. hereā€™s some thingsā€¦ do you notice horniness feeling in your stomach when you see a girl?? do you have metabolism at all? is your hair falling out faster? has your digestion improved?

is anyone else on these herbs or had a negative effect from them?

Sorry wrong thread !

my digestion improves, buts its not perfect,
my metabolism is a lot better i go to bathroom 2, 3 times a day
before probiotics glutamine and chineses, 0 1 times a day
my dick are perfect, but i still donā€™t have that sensation of libido,
but my erection is good and my semem its normal now.
iā€™m getting muscle again without go to the gim, my body look stronger,
i feel 80%
i will use this protocol for more two months after that i will make a blood work,
and see the diference, but i think because of infection, our body donā€™t work fine,
leaky gut , estrogen dominance this make a lot of sense now.
forget about endos, look for a hlb,infectologist, chinese doctors,

but what if you have normal estrogen but low testosterone.

What do you mean exactly with ā€œrope mucus stoolā€? Can you describe it more? Iā€™m very interested in how your stools were different when on these chinese herbs.

The man that sells the chinese herbs asked me about my symptoms, what people said to hime?
Did you tell him about the pfs?

The 80% improvement you are seeing is probaly due to supplementing with Lā€™glutamine, which is important for the health and integrity of your gut lining:
Iā€™ve been supplementing with Lā€™Glutamine in high doses recently (3g three times per day) and i have noticed a big improvement.

Healing the gut lining restores your bodyā€™s ability to build a strong immune system and to produce those feel-good neurotransmitters in the right amounts. Evidence points to the amino acid l-glutamine as a natural means for restoring the integrity of the gut lining and for once again putting digestive wellness within your grasp:-

naturalnews.com/033532_l-glu ā€¦ ealth.html

Could you elaborate? What has improved, and by how much?

how l glutamine affect the sex drive and libido?