My hormone tests...

How are you doing Y-C?

Did the DHT gel do anything?

I have high DHT too.

WHat about the prog/preg?

why would you want/need dht gel when your DHT is already sky high beyond the rangeā€¦ Your body is making enough of itā€¦ Its just not getting released.

I think his endo thought that more of it might wake up the receptors

Clearly that was a bad idea and heā€™s wrong though.

Not great. DHT gel had a positive effect on urination (more powerful stream, less frequency), and on length/girth. He changed my regimen and Iā€™ve been taking now 1/2 dosing every three days (I had previously stopped the daily dose because a worsening of the numbness). Been taking 100mg oral pregneneolone too, and many vitamins. Itā€™s been two weeks, but I donā€™t feel anything, except iā€™m very tired (I have a flu that doesnā€™t go away, itā€™s my 12th day) 0 energy, 0 libido, and insensitive and only-manual-erections. Iā€™m feeling like itā€™s getting worse and worse over months.

Anyone thatā€™s trying Chilln 101, how about an update?

Here are my new results:

FSH: 1,3 UI/L (1,5-12,4)
LH: 1,8 UI/L (1,7-8,6)

FSH and LH plummeted down (an effect of HCG?)

E2: 62 pg/mL (7,6-43)

Estradiol skyrocketed! :imp:

Prolactin: 16,0 ng/mL (4,6-21,4)
SHBG: 37,36 nmol/L (14,5-48,4)

Still too high

Free Testosterone: 16,00 pg/mL (20-39 year old: 8,8-27)

Not too bad but could be better

Testosterone: 8,64 ng/mL (2,49-8,36)
29,98 nmol/L (8,64-29)

Great :open_mouth:

Hmm do not know what to say about your hormones really. Where is all the preg going? I assume your cholesterol is ok?

Have you thought about a urinary panel maybe that could tell you where all your preg is going or not going?

What exactly were you taking with these last tests.

Have you done a silivary cortisol, for me cortisol = energy. Low cortisol = dead battery feeling. Coffee peps me up as that boosts cortisol. Maybe measure you silivary cortisol / transcortin.

Transcortin is probably up with that E2. What is causing the E2 issue? Preg?

You been measutring your body temp? What is it?

You probably got the flu because your sky-high cortisol destroyed your immune system. These high estradiol levels pretty much explains everything. Should fix your cortisol before trying anything else. Abnormal adrenals are bad for your thyroid hormones and those affect the androgens and estrogeno. So, fix adrenals, fix thyroid and than fix gonads. Iā€™M NOT A DOCTOR, but Iā€™m still looking forward to see someone suffering from this with perfect hormone balances.

Go try explaining this to your Endoā€¦if he nods and gives you a prescription showing no sign of sarcasmā€¦pinch yourself hard you are currently dreaming.