My history PFS! 2 months (I used, finasteride, dut, minox and saw palmetto)

I’d say this is great news that you’re feeling at least a little better after two months. You’re still very early on in the journey.

1 Like

in fact, I have had good and bad days. Do you have it for a long time?

7 months - like you, I have good and bad days, but it seems like I’m slowly, but surly making progress in the right direction. I don’t come on this forum often because it stresses me out. My heart goes out to everyone on here, but I don’t think this platform is a great one for people attempting to recover considering all the doom and gloom. It’s easy to get stuck in a negative loop and think you’re in this for life.

2 Likes

on your bad days what do you feel?

Neurologically - severe brain fog, speech issues.
Emotionally - anhedonia, lack of motivation
Physically - muscle spasms, weakness,

These are some of my top symptoms. They’re always present currently, but some days they’re more severe. I lost about 15 pounds, but am slowly putting muscle back on through strict dieting and intense weight training. I’m not recommending anything in particular, but I’m fighting like hell to combat this.

How do you manage to do heavy training? I lost all the muscles that I had conquered with years of gym and as if that disappearance of muscles that I had was not enough, which did not show in any blood test; I did cpk 3x and all were normal and cpk is the standard exam to know if you are losing muscle or not. On top of all that, there seem to be days that suck my energy, but I feel the lack of energy isn’t as debilitating as it was 2 months ago. What I find most curious is that as I was very strong, not some muscles disappeared, others became soft and others have the same tone, some leg muscles still have no maintenance and my biceps and triceps too

Heavy weight training hasn’t seemed to be an intolerance for me. I’ve been bodybuilding since I was 14 (29 now) and am use to really pushing my body. I’ve just never stopped training, even after I crashed. I’m not recommending this as some people may have a serious intolerance to training and some rest may do them some good, but I just pushed through he crash. I also do (This is gonna be controversial) CDNUTs protocol MINUS the supplements. I’m reluctant to put anything in my body, but the paleo diet (gluten free) mixed with carb back loading on training days, cold showers, penis pump, meditation, HIIT training, penis pumping, etc. have really helped put me back on track. I actually love the protocol outside of the supplements and don’t know why people shit on it so much (probably because he claims it’s a “cure”). I think the best way to recover is to put yourself in the best position health wise, give yourself time, and stay off this forum. I’m sorry, but I really don’t think there’s a whole lot of beneficial information on here other than collaborating with people who understand your pain. I get that helps with coping, but I just know for myself that I always leave this forum feeling worse than when I logged on. Having said that, donate to the PFS Network and support the research.

Also, I do have soft muscles, but the shape is still there, which is weird. You really can’t tell unless you touch them.

i always went to the gym from 19 to 31 now, but after i had the crash, i stopped going to the gym because i really lost my strength, energy and muscles and soft muscles.

1 Like

11/19/22 Body burning and weak
20/11/22 good day
11/21/22 good day; walked
22/11/22 good day: slight discomfort in the gums and throat
23/11/22 great day: I swam lightly in the pool, at night I felt my face burn
24/11/22 good day with slight burning in the legs
25/11/22 full day skin burning
26/11/22 had sex and got tired of legs with burning muscles the next day
ps: don’t ask me how I managed to have sex yesterday, but I did. I did not use any medicine that helps with erection, i did 5 injections of trt and stopped 16 days ago

2 Likes

Today it’s been 3 months since I had the crash. I finished my TRT cycle. My symptoms have been fluctuating: low energy, tender muscles, and body aches/burning skin. Some moments my gums and throat go numb. My libido is low, but as I told you, I managed to have sex, don’t ask me how, but I did. Today I’m sad because I saw the video on the foundation’s channel with a gentleman named Ryan, a great fighter, I can’t imagine what he went through during all these years with that.
Now my dilemma is whether or not to do the post TRT cycle protocol, using Clomid 50mg + Hcg 5000Ui…
I had my scans after finishing my last TRT injection and what the doctors say it’s interesting to do post cycle therapy as your body stops producing testosterone. My FSH and LH are almost zero and my testosterone is lower. One thing I can tell you, at least in my case, exogenous hormone management did not work for me, because of this I am reluctant to start doing post cycle therapy, as I did not want to put more hormones in my body, but at the same time I’m afraid of not doing it and having the side effects after my testosterone injections. I’ve seen reports of people getting worse on clomid. EVERYTHING IS SO UNCERTAIN IN THIS CONDITION THAT IT MAKES YOU AFRAID TO TEST ANYTHING. Anyway, I have the clomid and hcg prescriptions here with me… I’m going to give my body at least another 6 months time, if in that time I start to feel the side effects of not doing the post cycle therapy , I start.

2 Likes

From yesterday to today I felt a great discomfort; I was already having fluctuations in my burning gums/nose/throat. That night my throat felt super dry and my nose was numb/stuffy. I hope it’s more of a passing symptom or I just have the flu or an allergy to something… although I don’t think this is the flu or an allergy… has anyone had this over time? Something I would like to remind everyone to send the video to @erik so that he can mobilize Movember presidents. I already sent mine. Send yours; regardless of what substance you have used; reinforce the idea of ​​suicide in the video. Let’s go guys. It costs nothing.

2 Likes

My current symptoms: weird gum feeling, tender muscles, muscle wasting, weakness, pale, dry skin. My forearm nerve or muscle is sore. I stopped testosterone on 07/11. Today I woke up weaker than usual and I’m still feeling muscle loss, I don’t know if that’s because my testosterone is going down because I’m not doing post cycle therapy. What do you recommend me, my last blood test after finishing the testosterone was within the normal range, but my FSH AND LH were almost at zero, that’s what happens when you take exogenous testosterone. I just wanted this muscle loss to stabilize, I don’t know how guys manage to do physical activity.

Hello, these last 4 days have been a lot of suffering for me, with increasing muscle loss and burning in my body/skin/muscles. I’ve been feeling very unwell, pale, cold, it’s like my body is dying quickly. Someone give me a word of hope. Today I will return with testosterone, because while I was on it my symptoms were milder. Honestly guys, does this ever stop? You know someone who has already died due to physical problems, I am very scared and crying as I write this report.

Hang in there my friend.

I stopped finasteride at the same time as you and I’m going through hell right now. What I have learned, however, is that people have recovered from all kinds of symptoms (physical, mental, sexual), but it takes time. We need to stay strong as it’s still only early days for us. PM me if you need someone to talk to.

2 Likes

Hey Henrique how are you doing man? We can speak on whats app if you would like

1 Like

Anyone who knows me knows how I was posting my suffering routine. I’ll tell you what I’ve been doing that helped me a lot with the pain and burning and inflammation sensation.
I know that many have already talked about this, but believe me, this has reduced my symptoms too much. Sunbathing every day for 20 minutes between 10 am and 3 pm. I started drinking A LOT OF WATER. This increases the production of vitamin D and regulates our immune system. I removed gluten and sugar from my diet and began to intensify my meditation practice. Am I Healed? No, but I have had better quality of life. I hope you are all well.
For those who don’t know my story; see my reports above. Stay safe. I wouldn’t say any of this just to deceive someone. I hope I don’t get attacked.

4 Likes

Moving on to update my situation. I created the channel on youtube, to try to publicize my situation. My fatigue has improved, I went back to the gym 2 weeks ago, but my muscles are still soft and without tone and I am not managing to achieve hypertrophy. The muscles at times hurt and some are dying and leaving holes in my body. It’s like the muscle fibers are pulling away from each other. I really wanted to be able to cure this muscle symptom. I have no psychological problems. I have sexual problems, but when you have very strong physical symptoms, the sexual part is left aside.

1 Like

i will continue my post and increase awareness about this bizarre condition. Just subscribe and help me. Put subtitle ON. 1 year of PFS for me.
2 Likes

Well guys, it’s been a while since I’ve been here, in 5 months I’ll complete 2 years of PFS, I created the YouTube channel ihavepfs, it’s been a while since I posted any videos… since my last video, my body it continued to atrophy and I have fluctuating pain, with a feeling of weakness even in the heart, I tried testosterone months close to the crash, I didn’t feel any difference in my symptoms and since then I’ve tried to lead the healthiest life I could, but always with fluctuating symptoms and constant atrophy , regardless of training, eating well, everything, I tried different types of supplements… as studies have already shown permanent genetic changes, this shows why some symptoms become permanent… anyway, just stopping by to give you some news… today I took my first proviron tablet, if anything changes in my symptoms, I’ll come back here and let you know. I emphasize that I’m trying hormones again, this time proviron, because I’ve tried ALL the supplements you can imagine and I haven’t seen stabilization. I don’t have any type of psychological problem, my symptoms are mainly physical/sexual and inflammatory. Peace.

Permanent genetic changes? I was under the impression that our DNA itself is fine.

1 Like