My hidden problem

What happens when you quit using it? You can’t run on it for the rest of your life?

Hi, I have used dermacrine sustain with good results but they only lasted for 3 days. I haven´t had any side effects.

Recently I bought sustain alpha and I applied it for 4 dias 5 pumps each day.
The problem is that my right nipple began hurting and it enlarged a bit. So I dicided to stop taking it. Today is the third day off and it does not hurt anymore.

I have many bottles left and I wanted to use them but I am a bit scared because of the possible breast enlargement.

It is supposed that sustain alpaha blocks estrogen so I don´t understand how can it give me this issue.

Anyone can help me with this? Thanks in advance.

First of all I’d want to restate that I never used dermacrine, only dermacrine sustain which the company later renamed to sustain alpha with an updated formula that doesn’t include chrysin and adds aromatic oils.

I’m not the know all for this product in different scenarios, you can go to anabolic minds or possibly another bodybuilding forum where there are loads of information. The general consensus it seems is that it does increase testicular mass. I didn’t really notice this, but my balls never really shrank in size that much to begin with. I don’t think I had any size reduction in my penis (thankfully) ever, so I really don’t know how to answer that question.

Also I never took a SERM, because frankly I am nervous about putting any synthetic drug substance in my body. Stuff like clomid and nolvadex are supposed to have side effects of their own…

Here’s a little update.

I have been basically supplement-free for at least the amount of time since my last post on this thread, and as far as I can tell I am still physically fine.

Unfortunately there’s still some psychological baggage that I’ve been left with since all this, and I’m having psychological problems with depression, anxiety, lack of confidence, intimacy issues, etc. I don’t know, maybe I should see a therapist, but for now I think this can pass and I can work through it, I just feel that I need to get back into the flow of things with many aspects in my life, and that’s another personal battle altogether.

I’m still waiting for my testosterone recovery stack to arrive, and I think I’m gonna keep taking this stuff on and off just because I really like how it makes me feel. The toco-8 is something that I’m gonna have as a mainstay for a year or so to see if I can thicken up my hair at all.

Hey what is the testosterone recovery stack you are/were using? Still include the Diesel Test Hardcore?

Does anyone have a preference between Sustain Alpha over Dermacine?

Ive been reading on the Primal website and it says that Dermacine also prvides hair- loss production which seems a little strange

I’m new to this forum and suffering from the harmful side effects of propecia.

I’m looking to hear from people like Big Softie who may be using
Sustain Alpha, and more specifically the Testosterone Recovery System that is listed at this link,

primordialperformance.com/store/ … Stack.html

Looks very interesting?

Need feedback.

I tried the stack for about 2 weeks, but I wasn’t feeling much, so I ended up returning it and getting my money back. It’s possible that I didn’t use it long enough, or that you’ll have more success with it than I. Different people react differently to treatments like this, it’s really quite unpredictable, especially when our endocrine systems show such varying degrees of damage.

Primordial Performance has a moneyback guarantee, which is why I wasn’t afraid of giving it a try. It ended up only costing me the amount to ship the unused portions to PP. However, at the 2 week mark, I was more concerned with getting my money back then to keep trying and (possibly) purchasing another stack just to feel some effect.

It might be worth a shot, let us know if it does anything for you.

QUICK STORY…

I used the whole testosterone recovery stuff from there…for about 3-4 months… noticed i started dreaming more… plus erections and sex were better… still not 100 percent tho… maybe 70…

after i run out of the expensive stuff… things returned to crap mode after about 3 weeks :frowning:

just wondering if any one other than softie has had luck with sustain alpha??

Well thats not so strange imo. I know the story goes that acne is from dht but i got a huge increase in back acne from using propecia whilst on it. Id say T can definetly cause acne.

So far this is the best and most inspiring story on the board.I’ve templated my recovery regimen on this story. Softie…do you have any updates on your condition? How are you doing?

yes, how r u now?

because this is a somewhat active thread, I’ll post here.

The problem, I believe, that many of us are having is that skin and genital tissues (and probably other internal tissues) were de-sensitized by the use of Finasteride. I have no explanation beyond this, but I firmly believe that the way that the entire post-Finasteride undead state gets ‘cured’ is by somehow becoming re-sensitized, or sensitive again. Also, if you were to find a way to re-sensitize one area of the body, hopefully the sensitization would spread throughout all organs affected (brain, prostate, derma, testes, penis, etc.).

I know this type of post is really for the the “theories” section, but I’m not sure that all of you who are currently viewing this forum are checking all of the thread topic areas. Those who are trying to boost androgens need to be aware that doing so may not work for all of us. Big Softie states that he lost no penis size, but some of us obviously have–including myself. I believe that the painful sensations I felt after quitting Finasteride was neural damage in the penis and testes which have never recovered.

I’d like to add that I took a product which further de-sensitized my penis although it was designed to reduce Estrogen production (Inhibit-E). I would suggest all of you consider carefully what you do with hormone supplements because the results aren’t always good; sometimes things get worse.

how do you know it was the inhibit e that made you penis shrink more? maybe it was still just shrinking anyway

To inhibit E

The aromatase inhibitor 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione (ATD) reduces disinhibitory behavior in intact adult male rats treated with a high dose of testosterone.
Svensson AI.
Source

Addiction Biology Unit, Section of Psychiatry and Neurochemistry, Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, Box 410, S-405 30 Göteborg, Sweden. anders.svensson@neuro.gu.se
Abstract

Anabolic androgenic steroids and high testosterone doses have been reported to induce impulsive behavior in man and behavioral disinhibition in rats. The purpose of the present study was to investigate whether aromatization of testosterone to estradiol is of importance for the behavioral disinhibiting effect of a high testosterone dose in adult male rats. Testosterone administered via five testosterone-filled silastic capsules implanted subcutaneously (s.c.) to non-castrated, group-housed rats for six days induced behavioral disinhibition in a modified Vogel’s drinking conflict model and yielded supraphysiological serum levels of testosterone and increased accessory sex organ weights. Moreover, concurrent administration of the aromatase inhibitor 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione (ATD; 60 mg/kg/day s.c.) decreased behavioral disinhibition in testosterone-treated rats (without affecting accessory sex organ weights) while behavior was not significantly affected in sham-treated animals. Since some reports indicate that ATD, in addition to inhibit aromatase, also may affect the binding of testosterone to the androgen receptor, the effect of the non-steroidal androgen receptor antagonist flutamide was investigated. Flutamide treatment did not affect disinhibited behavior in testosterone-treated rats. However, in sham-treated animals, flutamide (50mg/kg/day) produced behavioral disinhibition. These results suggest that estradiol is of importance in the mechanisms underlying behavioral disinhibition in non-castrated rats treated with a high testosterone dose. Speculatively, aromatization may be involved in pro-impulsive effects of high testosterone doses in humans.

PMID:19766145[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

It didn’t shrink more (noticeably); it became even less sensitive… and I mean it was clear and within 5 days and effective from then onward.

Anti estrogen products are not to be taken by Pfs suffers basically what it does a shrinks the testicles and the penis it completely shrinks them don’t know why but it does it has happened to me and also other Propecia sufferers I hate what has happened to my body basically looks like a ladies body I used to be a very muscular man but today my body has morphed into almost like a lady’s body

^^ Didn’t happen to me and I see no reason why that would happen. Even if you crashed your estrogen it’d eventually recover.

So big softie recovered?? Did anyone talk to him after the claim??? All he did was to use the sustain alpha?