My final push for a cure

If you think you have candida infection, you could try taking an antifungal
But antifungals are superpowerful and often dangerous.

I had my urologist give me 1 yes only 1 pill of an antifungal years ago. He did not detect any candida infection in my penis during examining me. He did say that men who get prostatitis chronically are actually not having a bacterial infection but a fungal one. Other docs give the guy tons of antibiotics which just allow fungi to grow.

@joey10 You have not told us from what I can remember about taking antibiotics. But if you end up fearing the worst and end up taking too many antibiotics, you are going to upset the balance of your body and end up with potential fungal growth. It happens in the gut when people take too many antibiotics, it happens in womens genital tracts when they take antibiotics.

hey mate,

I never took astaxanthin… Only an anti fungal steroid cream for a rash on my buttocks, thighs, and inner biceps. It was like a scaley rash… Cream was called Hydrocortisone cream, but it never really helped. Ever since I crashed the rash has completely dissapeared!!

I called the pharmacy back in my home country (Canada) and they said they have no record of what I took accept for something called lamisil . I never recall taking lamisil.

1 Like

FWIW, I caught STD at one point and took several antibiotics to clear it. I ended up with symptoms that appear to be caused by fungal over-growth (extreme itchiness and scaling around genitals). I then took Rx anti-fungal, applied daily anti-fungal cream and consumed probiotics. My symptoms improved dramatically.

1 Like

@doomed80 are you still cured? Did you have numb genitals? My testicles basically feel dead, same with prostate… I feel toxic in the brain too if that makes sense?

I had a cream prescrbied to me for a rash on my ass and thighs (hydrocortisone cream) its a steroid cream, and I started to use way more then the “dab” the doctor reccomended… It was around this time I think I crashed…

I think it did something to my gut… (if you disagree with me just move and leave)

Yes I had loss of sensitivity in genitals and watery semen during and after I quit finesteride. It subsided later but the mental sides lingered for many years. Goodness, the depressive feelings were unbearable! If you check my thread you’ll see that I had temporary remissions throughout the years. However, I’m now much more stable but I’m looking for further improvements.

2 Likes

There are antifungal creams that do not have a corticosteroid in them. Try those. They do work, I have used them myself.

Do you have fungal toenails? If so, have you taken terbinafine pills for it?