my experience post finasteride

1. Where are you from (country)?
    Argentina
  2. How did you find this forum (Google search - if so, what search terms Through the link to a forum or website - ??? If so, what page Other)
    google
  3. What is your current age, height, weight?
    28 yeard, 1.78m, 80kg
  4. Do you exercise regularly? If so, what kind of exercise?
    yes, dumbbells
  5. What kind of diet is what you eat (vegetarian, meat eater, raw, healthy fast / organic food)?
    meat eater
  6. Why do you take Finasteride (hair loss, BPH, others)?

hair loss
6) How long I had to take finasteride (weeks / months / years)?
months
7) How old were you, and when (date) Finasteride what started?
8) How old were you when you leave, and when (date) quit smoking?
9) How to quit smoking (cold turkey or decrease)?

cold turkey
10) What type you used Finasteride - Propecia, Proscar, Fincar or other generic?
propecia
11) What dose did you (eg. 1 mg / day, 1 mg every other day, etc.)?
1mg / day
12) How long in use of finasteride did you notice the occurrence of side effects?
6 months
13) What are the side effects you experienced while taking the drug still has to be resolved from the interruption?

Put an X next to all that apply:

Sexual
[x] The loss of libido / sexual desire
[x ] Erectile dysfunction
[] The complete impotence
[x] The loss of morning erections
[x] Loss of spontaneous erections
[x] The loss of nocturnal erections
[] Watery ejaculated
[x] Reduction ejaculated
[] The inability to ejaculate / orgasm
[] Reduced sperm count / motility

Mental
[] Emotional Lock / emotionally flat
[] Difficulty focusing / Focus
[] Confusion
[] Memory loss / forgetfullness
[] Stumbling with words / loss of Thought
[] Slurred speech
[x] Lack of motivation / Feeling Passive / Complacency
[] Anxiety / panic attacks ends
[x] Severe Depression / Melancholy
[x ] Suicidal thoughts

dayFísico
[] Changes penile tissue (narrowing, contraction, wrinkled)
[] Penis curvature / rotation about the axis
[x] Testicular pain
[] The testicular shrinkage / loss of volume
[] Genital numbness / decreased sensitivity
[ ] Weight gain
[] The gynecomastia (male breasts)
[] Loss of muscle mass
[ ] Muscular weakness
[] Joint pain
[] Dark circles under dry / eyes

Miscellany
[] Pain prostate
[] Persistent / Exhaustion Fatigue
[] Stomachaches / Digestion Problems
[] Constipation / “Poo pellets”
[] Visión - Acuity Reduce / Blurriness
[] Increased hair loss
[] Frequent urination
[] The decrease in body temperature

[] Other (explain)

1. What (if any) have been carried out treatment to recover from its side effects, and the drug suspension?
    take vitamin supplements c, b, creatine, zinc, iron, magnecio, selenium

2. If you have pre or post-bloodtests Finasteride, what hormonal changes that have been found from drug withdrawal (please publish their test results in the section of “Blood Tests” and link to them in their post)?

3. Anything not listed in the above questions you would like to share about your experience with Finasteride?

4. Tell us your story, in his own words, about their use and side effects Finasteride is perceived on board / drug.
    Consumi for first time in my 21 years finasteride for one month 5 mg per day which caused impotence in me, instantaniamente flunked treatment and side effects disappeared quickly. Four years later my hair began to fall very quickly so I went to a dermatologist who reseto me finasteride 1 mg per day, consumi for approximately six months without side effects and excellent recovery of my hair.
    A few months after that I started noticing my sexual interest q decreased along with my morning erections and the volume of my ejaculations. When I realized this leaves finasteride, but the negative effects did not disappear this look.
    almost two years ago that I leave finasteride and since then fight against these negative effects. A year ago I’m taking vitamin supplement with a very good effect on me, but these disappear by leaving the vitamins which depresses me a lot and I get to write in this forum.
    I’m looking for words of encouragement from people who go through this and also councils that could lead me to a recovery as quick as possible, and noticed improvements in my livid, better volume of ejaculations and much better erections.

excuse my grammar I’m using a translator to write on this site. My language is Spanish, know excuse me

Number one, do not do anything that could damage you more.

Number two stick to safer more natural treatments and look to improve your health as much as possible. Look for existing health issues which may have contributed to this and fix them if possible.