My current situation- would love any help

About a year and a half ago, finasteride absolutely destroyed my libido. I took it fine only about six months and it left me with a destroyed sexual system. My testosterone levels are fine though.

For the past year, I have been taking every damn supplement there is to help with libido. I’ve tried maca, Black maca, tribulus, tongkat ali, among others. I also was prescribed some clomid pills and took those as well.

What’s odd is that I noticed when I first start taking a supplement, my body has positive results from it, but over time its almost as if my body gets adjusted to it and the effect wears out. For some supplements my libido was good after taking taking for a few days, but then went back down as I kept on taking then. The clomid made my libido really good, even overnight, but then as I took more of them it went back down again. (Now, I know that clomid boosts your T-levels and if your T-levels get too high it will have libido issues, but I checked up with my doctor to make sure that wasn’t happening).

Anyways, I am currently in a stage where it is unpredictable. Sometimes my libido will be great, but then most often it will fall back down to basically zero.

I just discovered nitric oxide supplements recently and decided to give them a shot. Specifically, I have been taking Nugenix and Nutricost Nitric Oxide Booster. I have to admit that for the first week of taking them, it was fantastic. They had more consistency than other supplements I took. It felt like I had finally found what would cure this miserable, pathetic condition I am in. No other had this positive of an effect, so I was damn near convinced all that I was missing was
But, yet again, my libido has gone back down again, and even though I still keep on taking them I don’t feel the results nowhere even near as good as the first week. I gotta be honest, this has really devastated me.

TL;DR So yea. This is my current situation. Again, it’s like I have reached a baseline where no matter what supplements I take, regardless of how effective they initially are, I ultimately come back to this pathetic libido state. My semen is still more watery than Aquamans dick though, but libido is all that I really care to fix.

Any thoughts on what is going on with me is greatly appreciated since most doctors don’t know shit about this about this condition