My Case

I am 3 months off the poison and my body is recovering well, but my libido is all over the map and there are a couple other areas in which I am not recovering.

My skeletal and muscular structure was extremely depleted. I was basically fat, water and whatever bone hadn’t disappeared. Member was significantly smaller and erections were about 50% of usual hardness. Now I can get fully hard, my bone structure is restoring, and my muscles are coming back. My skin was pale and lifeless, but a good bit of its vitality has now been restored.

Libido is a different matter. It comes and goes with seemingly no rhyme or reason. I’ve had a few up-bouts of libido where it seemed to be in he range of normal, but also down-bouts where it seemed to be comparable to crash-levels.

My skin is also very malleable, in particular my face and scalp skin. I can move the skin in my cheek/jaw area (albeit only slightly) by pulling downward on the skin around the vertex of my scalp. I guess this could be explained by he fact that my skull and facial structure have not fully filled back in.

Has anyone been in a similar situation, where muscle/bone is recovering nicely but libido is all over the map? Any advice? I am going to spend a few days doing nothing but reading old posts, hopefully I will learn more.

Side notes:

1. Fin caused increased hair loss that continued after stopping. Seems like it might be coming to a halt though.

2. Motor/balance issues while on Fin. Mostly resolved. Seems like it could be dopamine-related.

Bloodwork:

Early April:

Serum T: 597

Free + Weak Bound T %: 22.6

Free + Weak Bound T: 134.9

LH: 6.8

FSH: 3.6

Free T4: 1.38

TSH: 2.65

Reverse T3: 16.2

Free T4: 4.6

Two weeks ago: