My body is falling apart

The hairs in general have become subtle weak, thin…

Yeah you’ve got the straw hair or old lady hair as we dubbed here years back… I have all the physical symptoms above plus no energy and massive weight water gain…Read my old thread here about about swelling and fat around mid section

My hair actually lost pigmentation and my body hair turned mostly white…Some facial hair also white and head hair has completely changed and is very dry and brittle…Skin is also dry…My mental sides and skin improved some but that’s about it…

Lowering of dht causes the loss of hair pigment and some also dubbed it alien hair as mu scalp hair has changed completely from thick and dark to thinner, lighter and even style/shape pattern of the hair is different now…I had slight thinning around crown that accelerated on finasteride the stopped forever with pfs…Its like your hair turns to shit but you won’t t bald anymore because there is no androgen metabolism action at the receptor sites anymore…

1 Like

i think i only have a mature hairline lol. could have used minox but the fucking hairlosstalk always says : „you have to use fin, only thing that helps at the root bla bla“

thats interesting because my hair is not falling out more than while i was on fin. i think even less. does it mean pfs can prevent you from balding ? hurray lool

im losing eyebrows, eyelashes too. My beard had a little tiny bit of redness in couple spots but now i lost almost half its density and it went full red-blonde

2 Likes

how is ur beard now? any recovery?

unfortunatelly im getting worse day by day

1 Like

you are in finasteride or you stoped take the pill? i took it for 20 days and now i m 50 off it but i see my beard loosing ground day by day. you think its reversable?

I also, my friend…