My blood work from two tests

Please find attached my bloodwork. The September 2017 test was first and the one without a date is January 2018. My endo put my on cabergoline for prolactin, but I haven’t seen any improvement in libido in the 10 weeks that I have been taking it. Does anything else stand out to you guys? Most of my symptoms are sexual ones. I have zero libido/spontaneous erections and erectile quality isn’t great. I have noticed improvement in nocturnal erections, particularly when I was cycling magnesium and potassium.

Some additional sides are frequent urination, especially at nighttime. I don’t get too much of a pump when I work out, though I am still able to get in the decent shape, just not that pull/shred I used to get. I do have slight gyno, but I think that the actual process has ceased. This happened the first few months after quitting Fin I believe, as I had chest tenderness which has not been a problem anymore.

I took Fin daily for four years and quit in August of 2016.

i get zero pump. when i first got this disease i still got a pump, but obviously not as good. now it’s dwindled down to absolutely no response despite unchanged hormone levels