My blood test results

yes it looks like it is not hormonal issue at all, Especially when we see some girls who used fin are having the same issues as we do. I am expriencing shrinkage everywhere in my body. I feel it in myhands, fingers, eyes, brains etcl. My shoes are a bit loose now, I mean my feet have become smaller. I am not saying this in the air, I compared my pre and post saw palmetto photos.
I strongly believe the problem is in the brain. Some hormones, yet not tested in our bloods or unidentified, are needed for our cells to metabolise testosterone. One example is melanocyte–stimulating hormones (MSH’s).
from wikipedia
Function
They stimulate the production and release of melanin (melanogenesis) by melanocytes in skin and hair. MSH signals to the brain have effects on appetite and sexual arousal.

Just an update for the record;

I stopped TRT about 4 months ago but have kept up a little arimidex to maintain the erection levels. I have also just started with Ostarine at 3mg/day, as was the dose reported in the studies, to see it can effect its miracle cure as it seems to have on cancer patients… we’ll see.
I have also ordered some colostrum, again, to see if it does what the hype says it does -in particular for the immune and digestive systems.
Apart from these I still believe cortisol levels have to be addressed, but I don’t know how. Whenever I’ve taken Hydrocortisone, even at low levels, it has just increase abdominal fat and fat under the chin. I belive serious BB’ers take some thyroid medications to prevent the fat gain.

Anyway, Awor’s research may render all this pointless but until then I have to try these things, because I would be kicking myself if I didn’t.

I haven’t heard of anyone trying either of those mate so i look forward to the results (if there are any). We shouldn’t stop trying things just because there is research going on. That stuff could take years/ decades.

I’ve been using Ostarine (from Uniquemicals) for 7 weeks now at the 3mg dose - as in the studies carried out on cancer patients and the elderly. But so far I haven’t felt any improvement to the muscles, at the beginning I felt an increased need for sleep in the mornings and a slight increase in appetite, but nothing else.

I had stopped GH some weeks before and I have definately noticed an increase in muscle loss in the last few weeks, so I wonder if I may have become dependant on GH, and therefore need to get hold of some again.

Apart from that I have been using Colostrum, hoping it was going to help with digestive problems (constipation) and the immune system -as advertised. However so far there’s this hasn’t happened and looking at the stuff, it looks and tastes like milk powder (logical you might say) but I wonder if I’ve been stitched up there as well! I feel the constipation is worse.

I’ve given up on the Ostarine after 3 months, it did me no good and in fact I think it might have started to affect my eyesight - as other users have reported.
I also stopped the Colostrum, which I feel made the constipation worse - the opposite of what it’s advertised to do.

So I’m back on Growth Hormone now after a break of some months, and I’m waiting to get some Nystatin in a few days to help with the Candida and take it from there.
It’s all a case of trial and error, wish me luck!

what growth hormone are you on?

Ok, I just read your whole story thanks for documenting it.

I have some questions - You mention arimidex helped your erections. Do you still have good libido? Is libido a problem for you or is it just mostly the loss of muscle mass and digestion issues?

You certainly have tried to fix yourself up. Could you tell me more about this growth hormone usage. How much does it cost? You also mentioned using arginine to increase growth hormone secretion. Could you tell me a little more about this.

If you lift weights what happens? I lift weights evey day. If I did not I would have probably shriveled up into a scarecrow. Your cortisol tests were very low from noon on. Are you feeling tired from noon on?

Thanks

My libido has always been alright, may be not what it used to be but I suppose I am getting older. Arimidex improves erections, I just take a maintenance of 0.25mg twice a week - the morning after you get a nice surprise :smiley:

Candida is a problem, itching can be really bad especially when I get very hot or angry. I have been taking Tanalbit for a month now -I think its too early to tell if it works or not. I am also taking Glutamine in case there is any problem with absorption in the gut. But constipation is a problem still and eventually when everthing is unblocked it comes out as diarrhoea - I just can not find the right balance. So there is maybe a leaky gut, who knows! All I know is the body can not be absorbing properly from the food I eat

Muscle wasting continues at the same pace. Growth Hormone doesn’t seem to help, and is ****ing expensive! I may go back on TRT for a while. But obviously something else is prventing the hormones from working.
I had the prostate examined again but then I doubt if it was done properly. I would be interested in knowing who examines the prostate properly in the UK.

No, I can not lift weights, it would grind me down even more. This all started with a period of intense stress, and here must lie part of the answer - but 8 yrs later I still can not find it.

I would say your digestion problems are more hormone related.

You mention your wastage. When you were on TRT was your total T and Free T corespondingly high? With E2 and SHBG low?

Your low cortisol is fucking your energy. You can not live if your cortisol is low. TRT increased my TRT but if E2 was high cortisol was bad.

As for the DECCA, I have been thinking about it. From what I have read, most people recover. Those that do not feel better seem to feel fine as soon as they take test. It is a risk. But so is sitting around and doing nothing. Low T is a killer.

What’s DECCA?

Oops I mean DECA. One issue is that it is very long lasting. Metabolites last in the body 1 year +. One 100mg dose can cause supression for 1 month.

I tried Deca, alternating it with TEstosterone Enanthate, did nothing for the muscles. Raising Testosterone levels has just increased rate of hair loss and increased upper body hair.

As regards Cortisol levels. I took Hydrocortisone and this just increased fat levels, particularly under the chin.

To enhance Siga levels, try supplementing with l’glutamine (1 to 2g) three times per day.

Healing the gut lining restores your body’s ability to build a strong immune system and to produce those feel-good neurotransmitters in the right amounts. Evidence points to the amino acid l-glutamine as a natural means for restoring the integrity of the gut lining and for once again putting digestive wellness within your grasp:-

naturalnews.com/033532_l-glu … ealth.html

I also grow hair and get hairloss on TRT - I get muscle gains if I can keep my e under control,

Agreed 100%. This has been my experience.

what are you doing to restore your gut system? how it has helped you? what is evidence/proof?

I’ve been taking Glutamine for the last year -I have yet to notice any difference.

BTW, regarding cortisol - I do not have a problem with energy levels, it’s just the muscle that is wasting away.

My experience with muscle growth and trt is that your estrogen - free needs to be in check or you get nothing. I have done trt about 3 times with different protocols at one point my lunges incresed from 80 - 90 kilos to 130 kilos + in about 10 days. The problem is can not keep this stable. Generally at high dose TRT i see body hairgrowth and hairloss on head and beard growth consitantly and stably - But I also see high e2 signs lik cystic acne.

this is false because nandrolone is more androgenic than testosterone(the most androgenic anabolic in fact)
it’s 5ar metabolite(DHN) is less androgenic, therefore it downregulates 5AR while ALSO downregulating the AR, which is exactly the opposite than fina does

just take a look here:

https://sci-hub.tw/https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1742-7843.2009.00439.x

not only that, it sensitizes the brain to LTP, dopamine and increases dopamine in the mesolimbic pathway, if you researched the condition you know those are a few things that have been broken in our brain