My 6-Month Post-Crash Bloodwork - Please Advise

I have the results from my bloodwork taken just last week. I am 6 months since crashing from a single 1mg pill, and it is not looking good…Here are the results.

Cortisol - AM (fasted): 23.9 (6.2-19.4)
Estrone: 71 (15-65)
Total Estrogens: 126 (40-115)
Growth Hormone: <0,1 (0.0-10.0)
Estradiol, Sensitive: 26.1 (8.0-35.0)
Vitamin D: 56.0 (30.0-100)
IGF1: 223 (115-355)
DHT: 55 (30-85)
Free Testosterone: 16.5 (9.3-26.5)
Testosterone, Serum: 869 (264-916)
FSH: 2.4 (1.5-12.4)
LH: 8.2 (1.7-8.6)
Free Thyroxine Index: 1.7 (1.2-4.9)
T3 Uptake: 27 (24-39)
Thyroxine (T4): 6.4 (4.5-12.0)
TSH: 2.450 (0.450-4.500)

I understand that my estrogen and cortisol are quite high, which would explain my muscle wastage and why I totally feel like shit. Is there any input you guys have on this? I’ve been referred to an endocrinologist in the upcoming weeks. Is there anything I can do? Responses and input are very much appreciated guys.

2 Likes

MFrom what I’ve read, bodybuilders and people on TRT mainly pay attention to estradiol or E2, and not total estrogens. Your E2 is fine, but total is high so I don’t know if that’s the source of your problem…

LH is high, meaning that your pituitary gland is pumping out a lot of signals to your testicles to make more. I don’t know why that’s the case.

And for growth hormone, I think the gold standards are GH stimulation tests where arginine, glucagon, or other drugs are given to you, and then GH is measured. Assays aren’t accurate and fail to capture the pulsating nature of GH secretion.

Idk what to tell you, man. Blood tests don’t really mean much in PFS because they don’t capture the underlying pathology, only some of the problems. If you want to keep pursuing tests and labs, keep going by all means, but most doctors won’t treat you based on your labs.

3 Likes

Thanks for the response. I wasn’t able to get bio-available T tested, I’m hoping to contact an endocrinologist in the new area I move to. By the results of this and how I feel on a day-to-day basis, I’d say it’s probably not good for me.

1 Like

Yeah get free T and SHBG looked at! Are you living in the states? You can order your own blood tests through privatemdlabs. It’s cheaper that way since you don’t have to pay to see a doctor, you only pay for the labwork.

I had Free T tested, just not bioavailable. Yes, I live in Georgia, I’ll order those 2 tests soon then. Is there anything else?

@Dknighten you can test prolactin as well. If it’s high, you might be able to convince the doctor to Rx you cabergoline. It’s a dopamine agonist that helps with symptoms a lot of times in us. It’s likely not the cure, though, as other people have seen with experience. I took it and felt better libido, energy, and erections on it. Went away when I stopped, however. YMMV.

Is there a cure for muscle wastage and weakness?

I think it stops or slows with time. I don’t know if muscle building will ever be the same though. Working on that rn. I used to love bodybuilding until this hit me. I lost a lot of muscle which really sucked, but lately I’ve been feeling kind of a pump after workouts.

But I think with most people, it slows over time. You’re 6 months post crash? You still have plenty of room for natural improvements. I know I’ve improved a lot since that dreadful day 1.

I don’t have enough information about this topic, but from what i’ve seen in this 4 years of periods, hormone levels says nothing about our problem except some few cases. What i understand and also a real doctor stated once, each individual has its own special balance of hormones. Comparing your T levels with others means nothing. Some people can have lower Testesterone than you on paper, but they may be hornier and sexually stronger than you in reality. Once the balance is disrupted everything goes downhill+ the general theory about our problem is that the receptors of these hormones being desensitized and can’t be able to process the hormones in blood. Hope this helps.

1 Like

I’ve been warned not to take an estrogen inhibitors, as it could make me much worse. I’ve posted on SwoleSource and reached out to CDnuts and the other members and they told me to stay away from any hormone drugs and to do the protocol to a T and hopefully I’ll balance out eventually…Is this my only hope guys?

My body is alot softer now, I have lost a lot of muscle, and I am worried about developing gynocomastia. It’s not just being paranoid man, I definitely have PFS. My bloodwork has always been stellar before all of this. I am in good shape, I’ve lifted weights for the last 6 years religiously. Now I can’t even think of going into the gym. It is heartbreaking man. I am scared to try anything to inhibit Estrogen as I’ve seen very bad stories on this forum of doing just that.

1 Like

Yes, 6 months since taking a single 1mg pill. It has been 6 months of a constant shit storm.

1 Like

FSH: 2.6 (1.5-12.4 IU/ml)
Total Testosterone: 584 (264-916 ng/dL) - was 860+ a month ago…
Free Testosterone: 7.8 (9.3 - 26.5 pg/mL) - was in range a month ago..
Estradiol: 12.7 (7.6 - 42.6) - was 26+ just a month ago…
Prolactin: 12.4 (4.0 - 15.2 ng/mL)
Progesterone: 0.3 (0.0 - 0.5 ng/mL)
Estrone: 92 (15-65 pg/mL) - was 70s a month ago…
Total Estrogens: 111 (40 - 115 pg/mL)
SHBG: 119.7 (16.5 - 55.9 nmol/L) - wtf

You should take E2 sensitive, bro. It’s the most reliable test for E2. Another thing is what time did you take the two tests at? You should ideally take the test around 7-9 AM. Were you fasted for both blood draws?

But the low E2 and free test makes sense given your sky high SHBG. Boron lowers SHBG, it looks like another supplement with inconsistent results among us.

1 Like

I was tested at about 8:30 fasted both times. Is there a recommended Boron supplement? Standard dosage?

High cortisol can cause gain of fat mass.