My 2021 Regimen & Resolutions

Happe new year everyone! I hope we’ll all make great progress this year than we ever did before. My suffering begun about 10 years ago but my true journey to healing started 3 years ago. I’ve learned so much and I’ve came a long way. It was such an emotional ride to say the least. But hey you know what they say? What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

So what have I learned so far (based on my personal views):

• PFS is an umbrella for a bunch of symptoms. I’m not denouncing PFS syndrome at all. It’s very real, indeed. I just think there’re different causes that may lead to similar symptoms. Looking up PAS, PSSD, CFS, etc. I can’t help but to notice many commonalities.

• Autoimmunity/excess inflammation hypothesis is the most plausible root cause in my case.

• Finesteride/Accutane/AIs/Antibiotics/Chronic stress/etc., may all lead to changes and undesirable shifts in healthy microbiome and trigger excesss inflammation.

• Taking stuff that lowers inflammation and attenuate autoimmunity results in major improvements.

My 2021 Regimen:

• Drop all isolated vitamins, minerals, supplements, hormones and focus on diet alone.

• Get microbiome analysis on quarterly basis to see how if I’m improving.

2 Likes