My 12 Days NoFap experience

I just did a random NoFap experiment for 12 days and although the first 3-4 days i felt worse, on day 6 i started feeling better physically, mentally and sexually. Even before fin i used to do NoFap but the results were like i am on steroids, but this experience was not even 10% close to that…
Still i felt much better than my usual pfs baseline…today i relapsed and semen volume was way better.

My question is as NoFap increases Testosterone, does this mean i have some positive response to Testosterone and should i give TRT a try??

Thanks.

I’m glad NoFap is working for you! I haven’t personally tried it yet, but I do notice I feel worse after not having an orgasm for a few days – no idea, though. I’m not a medical doctor by any means but I think that’s a pretty rash assumption to be making. I believe you should try doing natural T boosters (e.g., weightlifting and general exercising) while abstaining to see how you respond before attempting to do hormone therapy.

Maybe someone else can attest to this as a warning of caution. There are people who have recovered/improved significantly from TRT, so it’s definitely not a terrible decision in the future.

1 Like

Thank You for the reply Bruce…

I guess the following hours of fapping is a sort of anti-androgenic, the moment of orgasm is androgenic offcourse. NoFap is definitely androgenic looking at those chinese studies which says abstinence increases Testosterone levels by 47%.

I guess u felt bad on NoFap becoz of the androgen receptor resistance, i too felt very bad for some 3-5 days but then started feeling somewhat better. My response to increase in androgens is always like this, feels worse at first but then gets better.

Next week i will start exercising and eating 4 whole eggs a day along with NoFap to see if i get any positive results. I was asking about trt becoz i think i do have low freeT, never checked it though, total T was normal but it doesn’t matter. Next week i will do some bloods.

There is that guy on this forum who posted a thread theorizing that higher sperm count from nofap decreases testosterone levels and theorizes that the decrease in the testosterone levels from the higher sperm count cured him I believe

He says sperm count and testosterone have an inverse relationship. Can’t find the thread right now

Interestingly I have a low sperm count. I have normal testosterone in my blood and saliva. But high testosterone in my urine . I feel better from short runs of no fap. I may try extended 6 month run of it like he suggests

Ya I remember his thread… Bro science bullshit. I don’t believe his theory of high sperm count and low testosterone. But still I believe in Nofap, the benefits were real. NoFap increases testosterone and this has been proved in studies, idk from where his high sperm count causes low testosterone theory came from.

I don’t know either . Never heard anyone mention that before. He did not post source of that information.

I just know these studies… no bro science here

I will start NoFap from tomorrow again. Will add whole eggs to increase cholesterol and exercise.

Although NoFap increases Testosterone, it is not Total Testosterone that is raised, it is the free Testosterone that gets raised. Total Testosterone doesn’t matter.

Interesting…

Do we also need to distinguish between increase in overall ejaculation volume from nofap and increase in sperm count specifically from nofap ?

Just to be fair to the guy making the claim he was specifically claiming that it’s the actual sperm count that has the inverse relationship with testosterone. Not ejaculation volume. Still though I have not researched the claim so I have no idea. And what you post certainly suggests the opposite