Muscle Twitch and Muscle Wastage and Muscle Weakness

TRT should be between 80-150mg per week.

You have to get blood tested to get it just right for you.

Try to inject smaller doses more often, rather than one big dose every week / every two weeks.

To get it right you will need to test both T and E2 (sensitive testing method).

Start with a smaller dose and titrate up until you feel good and your labs are looking good.

my total t is 800 max 1100
when i was 650 i did not have major issues like i now do

there are supposedly treatments that can help remedy it. but theres also apparently 20 different kinds of mitochondrial diseases so necessary to nail down which one a person has.

I saw the old post with the dude with mitochondrial myopathy. I would argue even if we have mitochondrial myopathy, there’s zero reason we have high estrogen like effects. Even people who got their mitochondria blasted by fluoroquinolones or are born with genetic defects don’t have all these other issues.

Hmm. Ok. I’m not too knowledgeable on any of this so I dont have much to say. But thanks for the info.

Yeah check it out. Ppl get permanently damaged, horrific, from fluoroquinolone antibiotics.

I’m sorry for the bad news all the time.

My body is getting worse and worse.
The prostate is getting bigger with age, making it harder to urinate.
My doctor told me that a PSA level of 3.0 at the age of 37 is an unusual number.
My muscle strength is getting weaker and weaker.
Recently, my face has become cramping and my facial muscles are weakening.
At first, I didn’t care because my facial strength wasn’t necessary to lift things, but after a year my face suddenly got old.
I had been seen young for about 10 years, but my face suddenly got old.
I don’t know what I drank fin for because my hair is also missing.

I will answer because there is an opinion that “I do not know if I should do strength training”.
I think you should do strength training.
You can see that it becomes PFS and muscle atrophy. I am also.
However, not all muscles lose the same amount at the same speed.
For example, in my case, no matter how much I train the posterior deltoid muscle after becoming PFS, my muscles do not become hypertrophied.
Other areas where convulsions occur frequently do not cause muscle hypertrophy.
However, areas with less spasms cause muscle soreness after training and can be maintained to some extent.
So it’s better to train muscles that are still slightly alive.
With PFS, you will continue to lose strength with training, but without training you will definitely lose strength 100%.
It can be difficult to stay motivated, but it’s better to train because there are some benefits.
For example, a normal person can use a bench press to work on various parts such as the pectoralis major, triceps brachii, and deltoid muscles, but after PFS, I only work on the pectoralis major.
However, if you don’t do a bench press, your pectoralis major will also drop faster.
Since I’m studying anatomy, I can see exactly where and how small my body muscles are.
My muscles are partially atrophied and my body is getting out of alignment.
The location of muscle atrophy is known in advance.
Areas of muscle atrophy may cramp or warm for a few seconds.

Sorry for the machine translation.
Thank you for reading.

2 Likes

Do you lift weights? If so are you able to build muscle at a reasonable rate?

Yes I do. I still have a muscular upperbody, breast and shoulders remained the same but arms got a little smaller. I can’t really say if I can build up more or not. Didn’t go a lot to the gym lately to be honest.

If you feel up to it then it might be worth giving it a try, just ease yourself in slowly and carefully monitor your body’s response.

I can tell you that in my case my muscle wastage was universal, not localised, and I’m completely unable to build any muscle or even exercise to an intensity beyond walking, I also know Axolotl’s condition manifests in the same way.

Based on our experiences I’d say it’s a very good sign that you can engage in exercise as intense as football and have maintained your endurance. I’d do anything for a game of 5-a-side lmao.

If you find out you’re able to build muscle then that’s an even better sign.

@SkinDiesel Okay thx thats nice to hear. Currently I am on keto diet so it is really hard to gain muscles without eating carbs. But I feel shredded after hitting the gym for a few hours.

Did you loose your muscles at the beginning of pfs or did it develop after time?

I lost them a year into PFS after suffering a second major crash. I feel like I can (somewhat) confidently say that I wouldn’t have suffered the level of wastage I have done were it not for that second crash (which was caused by alcohol).

I also drink alcohol a lot! Like really much but just on weekends. Alcohol in general fucks our body up by drying it out. I can’t say, for myself, that alcohol caused me to develop more sides. Don’t know. It could be possible that a large amount of alcohol can trigger it.

I lost muscle or/and fat on my butt cheeks. That much that it hurts to sit for a longer time. Do you have the same issue?

Quite a few people seem to drink alcohol without issue so if you’ve been drinking it up until now without crashing you should be pretty safe tbh.

I do indeed man. This is quite common judging by other patients’ accounts.

1 Like

I have to risk it. Weekends without alcohol is not enjoyable for me, with or without pfs.

Fuck I hate that. Can’t even sit properly without feeling like shit. I hope there is a way to recover from it. I developed this side this year in march.

I can cope with muscle dystrophy of other parts of my body, but not with the throat muscles involved in swallowing. I am coughing my eyes out hundreds of times a day every day as I keep aspirating food, liquids, and saliva. Deep violent thrashing coughs that put me on all fours as I wake up the whole block. Every swallow puts me on alert. Am I going to aspirate this next amount of saliva again?

You think muscle dystrophy is bad until it happens to something as vital as your throat muscles. It’s unfathomable and suicide inducing. And I am all alone.

What caused this was an NAD+ supplement.

Wish I were concerned about how I am going to put mass on my pecs instead.

I had the same problem with feeling my bones on every surface I was sitting on for the first couple of months including getting pins and needles in my legs really easy. It eventually goes away, at least for me it did.

Though I do have a bundle of muscles on my butt that still feels dead and painful to this day after a couple of years

1 Like

Is the musle loss in your throat diagnosed? Maybe you ‚just’ loss your reflex to swallow properly.

I don’t think if it will get better for me. I developed this one after almost 3 years of pfs.

The strange thing is, that I can lay now on my side in my bed without getting pain. A few weeks ago I just could sleep on my back.

Maybe. I hope you’re right. Will be waiting months to get an instrumental test of what’s going on when I swallow.

What’s really concerning for me is that I will be getting jaw surgery for sleep apnea eventually. Being under general anesthesia for so long might have dramatic consequences for me.

At least you can sleep on your side now. Maybe improvements can just come out of nowhere when you stick to a healthy routine. I agree with others who are telling you to be mindful about your drinking. I think I’ve read that alcohol has caused a number of people to crash. Maybe there are safer ways to unwind. At least be moderate. Look up alcohol and muscle androgen receptors.

What makes you concerned about general anesthesia man?