Muscle Softness

Anyone have issues with muscle softness. The shape, size, and strength is still there, but my muscles feel lifeless and soft. They always had some rigidity prior to PFS, and now it feels almost as if they don’t even exist. It’s really only after I get a little pump that they regain some hardness. Anyone else have this issue and any remedies to resolve it?

It’s been reported a number of times, I can’t advise but I would suggest that if you’re feeling better after training then continue to do so.

1 Like

Wanted to try to try and re-spark this discussion again to see if anyone else is experiencing this or has recovered. This is far from physically crippling, but it’s certainly frustrating. My muscles are still in tact in terms of strength, size and shape, but they are soft as a marshmallow. It’s very odd. My body consistency looks as if my body fat is much higher than it actually is, but it goes beyond just high body fat. The muscles have absolutely no density. This is also accompanied by stretchy skin.

Yep, also have this problem as well as definite muscle loss. Started working out again this week after a few months off, will be interested to see if anything happens.

Not particularly optimistic tho. Malfunctioning AR + under-expression of muscle development genes does not fill me with confidence. Then again, I’ve read a few recoveries from this.