Muscle atrophy/wastage

adfsdddsfsdfsdf d fsadf sdf saf

1 Like

I have it very severe since almost 2 years, muscles are totally dead and atrophied along with severe weakness, had zero improvements in it.

2 Likes

Maybe try weightlifting regularly to prevent further loss and possibly increase strength.

I did! Starting reshaping my body to the healthy state

Recovery is hard to say, but in my case the wastage at least stopped at a certain point.

Really? After severe wasting/atrophy? Care to share how? I was formerly very much into bodybuilding, so I know how to build muscle…and believe me I’ve tried.

2 Likes

HEy man, I atrophied to a real skinny guy from a very muscular after crash within a month. Lost 10kg of pure muscles.

I returned to the gym in august 2021 and managed by hard work to reshape and significantly re-strenghten my muscles. It also began to repair my last remaining PFS sides, which are sexuals.

Im really on the road to full recovery which i couldnt imagine a year ago.

1 Like

That’s great. Happy you could repair. I’ve been suffering from this shit for 12 years now. The atrophy and fatigue/fog are the most stubborn symptoms. Unfortunately, every time I tried hitting the gym with any intensity, it would cause me a severe crash/fatigue where I became disabled re work. I don’t know what happens in the body from exertion but it’s similar to CFS exercise intolerance.

1 Like

How did u manage to lift all these heavy weights in the gym with those atrophied and weak muscles? I am not able to lift a pen or my phone for more than 5 mins with these hands !!

2 Likes