Muscle atrophy pleaaase pleaase help

guys, i quıted proscar 1/4 one month later. and i have a muscle wastage in my hand and foot. what should i do know.
also i think i am losing fat in my face.
ims so hopeless now. please help me WHAT SHOULD I DO

1 Like

I’m not sure what you can do with regards to stopping any muscle wastage/fat loss in your hand, foot, or face, but one way of at least feeling more in control of the situation is to document any changes and also photograph your face as there may be changes which are noticeable compared to recent photographs of yourself taken prior to this occurring. This might help document any current and potentially future loss. I’m not sure if this is of any help. I unfortunately also lost fat to my face and it can be difficult to handle although in my own experience it does stop. You will also perceive it to be worse than more casual observers.

so, there is no any cure for this situation then?
guys is there anybody cure this? any recover?

the only way to stop and feel better is vitD3. take 2000 + 2000

thanks i am goıng to try it. Also ı have a lot of twıtch all my body. Any advıse for thıs?

magnesium can help with the twiching, usually it should slow over time as well

please take vitD3, Vit K and Mag. These are the only things which I have discovered in 5 years.VitD3 is especially helpful. I wish I knew more. This will help you a lot and will stop or mimise your tooth decay and bone loss. Also some better well being feelings too but this is not cure.

Hey, buddy, you all right? Has the atrophy stopped? It’s happening to me now. It’s terrible

Im %40 better. But 10 years later.