Murat story finasteride

No problem, I hope it helps you. I was taking Propecia for 3 years, so it effect me bad, but you didn’t take Propecia for very long, so maybe your results will be much faster.

I think whatever you try it’s important to just try one thing at a time, because if you try many things at the same time then you don’t know which one worked.

I was drinking this Milk to make my bones stronger, but I noticed my erections came back when I drink this.

I can’t remember how long i drink milk everyday before I saw results, but I just remember I was drinking 750ml cow’s milk each day. Maybe you will see results in 1-2 weeks.

Btw, I just read online in one study they found that taking creatine gave a 30 percent increase in IGF expression.
So since milk increases IGF-1, and so too does Creatine, then maybe that’s why yesterday before bed when I drink Milk with Creatine and L-Arginine, that made me wake with morning erection.

Try the milk and let me know if it works for you. :slight_smile:

Greetings to everyone, first of all, I am very happy to inform you that I have improved at the level of 90% in the 6th month.
I put a lot of effort into this.
I started a very strict diet and sports together with an expert dietitian.
I added some vitamins with it.
Reducing body fat rate to 15% in 1.5 months.
I increased my muscle ratio and quit alcohol.
now my erection level has gone up.
By continuing in this way, we will raise myself to the 100% level. I am ready to give all my advice for you.
Love,

1 Like