MrPipe Cleansing Protocol

Hi everyone, Can someone drop a link to what MrPipe’s Cleaning Protocol is? I would like to look at it, I’m not interested in if it’s fake or bogus or if it makes you mad, I just need to look at it. Thanks :smiley:

*edit
I am referring to this page: Post-Drug Syndrome Survey FAQ. Survey NOW LIVE - Please Participate

there is a quote that says " MrPipe, a forum user, told me to follow MrPipe’s cleansing protocol v4.0 and it [helped/worsened] my symptoms. Can I report this?"

2 Likes

I REALLY thought you were recovered Brong, are you recovered or above 70%?

Hi Wetaka, I’ve been very transparent and not misleading about my health status, back in 2016 I updated all my threads stating that I am still not cured.

I feel that my health is better than most peoples and my state is better than the vast majority of PFS sufferers, I can estimate that I am holding around a “80% normal” status. If I stop my routine I go back down to around 40%. I have come a very very long way but no, I am not cured.

To blabber on a bit, I am a very honest and straight forward person. I feel that if someone else on this board felt the way I do right now they would claim themselves cured but I know the truth is I don’t have back what PFS took, and I don’t want to mislead anyone.

1 Like

MrPipe informed us his revised version 23.4 is no longer cleansing and is now chelating. He said it is definitely the cure and unless you stay on it for 20 years you can never say it’s not, and if you do and it still doesn’t cure you, it still is the cure regardless. He was rumored to be working on an even faster 19 year protocol, but sadly he is now in prison and also not real.

4 Likes

You sure he said 19 years? cause I have something planned in 20 years and it would suck if I had to miss it

3 Likes

Alas, sounds like the talk of someone not willing to go all the way for The Pipe Dream™.

3 Likes

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a09ab2b87a403c72b7d7b77aa0b9f596/tenor.gif?itemid=14426722

2 Likes

lol I can’t tell if this is real or not, funny either way. If real, do we have actual quotes from this?

On this page: Post-Drug Syndrome Survey FAQ. Survey NOW LIVE - Please Participate

there is a quote that says " MrPipe, a forum user, told me to follow MrPipe’s cleansing protocol v4.0 and it [helped/worsened] my symptoms. Can I report this?"

I am really curious as to what they are talking about.

1 Like

I’m sorry @BrongFogBoy. It’s all a joke. There is no Mr Pipe…

…I should know. I’ve been trying to track him across 3 continents. Every time I get close, he slips out of my grasp at the last second.

2 Likes

The Protocol works better if you don’t know what it really is.

@Greek, A year ago, when I began the Protocol, I began feeling much worse and nearly threw in the towel. To my surprise, Mr. Pipe’s alter ego assured me the trembling and sweating was toxins clearing from my gallbladder. Well, it’s been nearly a year and I’m still detoxing. How can I reach Mr. Pipe in prison to ask how long this will take? I tried googling “pipe cleansing prison” looking for info, but was very dissatisfied with what I found. Someone help.

@BrongFogBoy, it probably isn’t your doing, but I have seen your name on lists of “recovered people” and heard you mentioned as being recovered. Hey, %80 sounds great regardless.

Ps- it is now “Dr Pipe’s” cleansing protocol and he can be reached through his parole officer for the $350 video consultations.

1 Like

I have reached and felt what felt like a full recovery and was careful to state in the title and in the body of the post that I am not sure it will last. It slowly dwindled and did not sustain, afterwards I immediately updated the title of the post to say “UPDATE it did not last”. I know what I felt was real so there is a lot of hope for me but I am not recovered.

1 Like

I had what I would consider a full recovery in all aspects for at least 12 hours back in 2010. It was almost unreal bizarre for me to feel that unfamiliar way again after so long. Like having a brand bew body and mind. We’ll get there again someday.

5 Likes

Damn right we will.

P.S. I just tried to contact Pipe’s parole officer. He has skipped the county line again. The hunt is afoot again.

1 Like

We’ve had quite a lot of MrPipes during the years. One of my favourite ones was MrPipe’s anti-candida protocol who became so famous in the forum to the point that the word “Candida” became censored by the previous admin (Mew) :joy:. Yes, many argued that the root cause for PFS was candida.

Also in MrPipe’s hall of fame there’s the user solonjk, who said that was cured after being treated for prostatitis with a very expensive treatment in a Greek island. He insisted that this was the cure and the island was a paradise. Soon after this, many propeciahelp users flew to the island of Kos to get treated by this miraculous doctor. Some weeks later, solonjk erased ALL the messages in which he talked about this treatment, which didn’t cure anyone. That’s when the admin Mew erased the option of editing posts after some minutes of being published.

This forum has some history :joy: and MrPipes are everywhere at any time.

2 Likes