Mouthwash crash

I’ve crashed one hour ago from a single mouthwash after one year without,this syndrome is totally insane… feeling really bad now.

what

Mouthwash for dental purposes,i don’t know if is the correct therm sorry.
To keep it simple i’m become extremely sensitive to any substance since the syndrome,i keep avoiding pretty much any kind of anti-androgens especially in food.
Guess what? it is not enough.

What was in the mouthwash are you sure this is the culprit?

Castor oil i guess,not my worst crash still but i’m neither feeling good.

1 Like

Amazing that anyone would sell a product containing castor oil as a mouthwash considering the possibility of ricin as a contaminant.

Don’t hesitate to seek medical help if you feel your condition is deteriorating rapidly.

1 Like

I know it sounds crazy but I did have a downfall from TheraBreath mouthwash a few months ago. I stopped using it immediately. There are a number of 5ar inhibiting herbs and anti androgenic compounds in some of these mouthwash’s.

2 Likes

Thank you Dubya fortunately today i’m feeling better,but yes we have to pay attention with nearly everything and it’s just so tiresome.

1 Like

It’s not crazy… this syndrome is.

1 Like

Do you mean you haven’t used mouthwash for a year and tonight you did and crashed?

How was your condition recently?

Exactly,i avoided mouthwash for one circa and only stick with toothbrush and very simple toothpaste,but in reality i try to avoid anything that could cause me a setback.
Besides this i’m doing “good”, i’m not healed but lots of symptoms are now mild most of days,all beside chronic fatigue… anyway what really helped in my opinion (as i said also in another thread) was following mostly a carnivore diet.

2 Likes

Wow, I hope that you manage to make positive recovery steps again soon.

Thanks for updating us.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a proboem with inhibiting 5ar or anti androgens in the mouthwash. It’s more likely that the mouthwash contains substances/chemicals that are either antibacterial (sort of antibiotic) or artificial sweeteners (e.g xylitol). Some of the mouthwash may find its way to the gut and cause issues. It’s a speculation on my end but I had similar anecdotal experience in the past.

1 Like