Most successful treatments so far?

YOU MUST BE JQD!!! Hahahahah It’s JQD everyone!!!

vitD 4000 -6000IU per day helped me to got back and find job. Before that I was disabled.

Hi.

No i am not JQD.

Agree! Cheapest, simplest and most effective way to feel good. The only problem is that you have to find time to get some (may be difficult depending on which part of the world you are in), it wears off fast (at lest on me). But if I get good sun exposure, I feel great for a couple of days.

In some cases sunlight worsens the situation. In my case, sunlight exposure makes me lose more muscle and gives me a strange anxiety. But I imagine this only happens in the worst cases.

i think youre the second person i seen with this in the whole pfs universe

you should try gradual exposure

Sun exposure gives me severe fatigue and brainfog in the 4-6 hours after. Then that night and following day i feel better.

WOW! You are really f…ed up! Sun exposure makes me feel great!

This is the other person i mentioned.

Blackfox is really having bigger issues than most people. Even he feels better after sun but not immediately

I recommend anyone else to try to have sun, lots of it. Im talking about 3+hours per day. Of course dobt get sunburnt

Before my issues got worse i could tolerate hours of sun. It would make me feel AMAAZING.

But now i get a very strong crash. BUT long term i get benefits. Eg if i do it everyday at the end of the week i will feel better then the start.

On a CFS forum they crash from the sun. SO i guess i am the same

Short term sun exposure can boost testosterone which is bad for PFS patients.

Long term UV exposure can weaken the immune system which is good for PFS patients.

Zonz, there is little to no evidence to back up these claims. Please keep things factual.

2 Likes

Short term sun exposure raises testosterone:

UV reduces immune system:

Ok, but why do you think weakening your immune system is good for PFS?

Because the androgen receptor gene is heavily modulated by the immune system. And people here report feeling amazing in long term sun exposure like if you’re an electrician or exercise outside a lot.

Yea i feel so amazing after getting hot in the sun I cannot even mow my own yard anymore and am practically bed fast the next day on the couch. Splitting headaches :tired_face: too many sides to list…

Wait, so do you feel better with sun exposure or not?

I definitely do not

Have you tried exercising out in the sun? That’s what I do and it makes me feel amazing, not recovered but definitely a mood boost

Up untill now there are no such things Period