Momentum for Awareness and Fundraising

We’re only halfway through April and we have welcomed 14 new people to our whats app fundraising group. The growth is exhilarating and inspiring. Thanks to the relentless effort of guys like @Toughluck24 @Recovery18 and others, we’re consistently bringing in people who might not otherwise be contributing. Just last week someone generously gave 10,000 euros.

Please consider joining us. We need to keep this momentum up. @Recovery18 and I are also in the process of interviewing more people for the Moral Medicine channel, including respected scientists such as Dr Gene Robinson who pioneered epigenetic mapping of the brain using non-invasive MRI imaging technology.

Speaking of Moral Medicine, please share Kyle’s video on our channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0ABT-gim6w&t=1s

Also, we recently appeared on Ryan Russo’s channel where we made a strong appeal to his 61,000 subscribers to support us.

We need to relentlessly push this issue forward. No more hiding in the shadows and sitting on the sidelines. There is work to be done. We need more awareness and we need more funding. Please join us. This situation is fundamentally unacceptable. Let’s go.

6 Likes

Big thank you to you and everyone else who is generously donating their money and time to help get all of us out of this horrible situation. It’s been a great start of the year for this community and I have no doubts we will keep pushing forward.

3 Likes

Twitter could be a good tool for awareness i think, and idk how many of us have tried to use it to spread awareness.

use any trending hashtag that’s even vaguely related to our cause

1 Like