Mirtazapine for neurosteroid level normalisations

Hi guys I want your advice it has been three months since I quit finastride everything is fine except insomnia and anxiety Which I think not improving or improving at gradual pace that I couldn’t noticed my GP want me to put on mirtazapine as it snri and have fewer side effects I am not worried about sexual side but I extremely worried about mental side will it worsen my insomnia permanently I have read about it that it can normalised neurosteroid level in the brain

Never ever touch Mirtazapine, we have some guys on PSSD forum who got destroyed by few pills. It’s 3a-HSD enhancer also it’s an indirect agonist of 5ht1a which has been proven to downregulate AR. DO NOT TOUCH EVER.

Well, i have pssd from a ssri, which is also marketed with ‘normalize’ some brain functions, well it just took away my emotions, cognition and sexuality… i wouldn’t suggest it. Maybe you can try to find other ways to deal with your anxiety and insomnia? This forum is full of tips. I would suggest to maybe try psychotherapy, sports, a healthy lifestyle and some ‘safer’ supplements.

Thanks guys you have saved my life if I survived I will be grateful to you rest of my life

1 Like

Good, please set up a recurring donation to the Post Finasteride Syndrome Foundation.

1 Like

Greek I think we won’t be able to find root cause of the problem because as you know Merck won’t let us find the root cause and solution Mohit khera maclangi everybody is sold out that’s why they are not publishing the results of their research so it is better to treat the symptom

Maybe they don’t want us to find the root cause but finding the solution would be in their best interest as well

1 Like