Mifepristone 100mg 4 days, 2.5 weeks post

I have post-Accutane.
Mifepristone I took for 4 days at approx. 100mg a day.
It made me worse.
Before this I used progesterone cream for libido and it always did something, even at very low dose.
Now, 2.5 weeks after stopping the Mifepristone, I can put all the progesterone cream on me I want, it doesn’t do shit anymore.
I’m devastated because of this. I used the progesterone cream to be able to be sexual with my girl, now I can’t even use that anymore.
I don’t know what kind of morons used Mifepristone and said it worked, but for me I can tell it certainly didn’t!

4 Likes

Pretty long halflife according to Wikipedia.

"The elimination half-life is complex; according to the label: “After a distribution phase, elimination is at first slow, the concentration decreasing by a half between about 12 and 72 hours, and then more rapid, giving an elimination half-life of 18 hours. With radio receptor assay techniques, the terminal half-life is of up to 90 hours, including all metabolites of mifepristone able to bind to progesterone receptors.”

It looks to be a 19-nor steroid which is known to have long half life and is able to shut your HPG axis off quite a bit (like the steroid Deca for example). Although I couldn’t find much about this particular drug affect in males (since it’s intended for females).

I doubt an abortion pill would be good for anyone in here tbh.

1 Like

This is a point that cyclically pops up.

One guy feels good on a compound, he talks about it, and then someone tries the same stuff and feels bad.

Ultimately, we are all responsible for what we put in our bodies.

2 Likes

Don’t fall for the charlatans on this forum or anywhere outside.

Please take the survey @Braemar @Cbrandel and report this experience.