Michael Collins - HRBR hair loss clinic

Michael Collins is in charge of “Marketing, PR and Communications” for HRBR hair loss clinic. He’s also the son of the owner of the clinic Dr Maurice Collins.

Please send him a “friendly” email to let him know what he is doing is wrong at michael@travelmedia.ie

Or skype him at michaelcollins1972

You also call or text him on +353 -86 8583585.

I will send an email Mark. It is important that the letter is actually respectful . If we are immediately hostile towards them and make personal attacks they will just ignore what we are saying. How did you get his mobile number. I would be slow to call or text him as it may be interpreted as harassment. I’m just going to pass on the facts of my situation and let them kniw how devastating this been to my life and the lives of countless others. Dr. Rynne has written to the clinic already and they ignored his letter.

Thanks for that but you should bear in mind that you are dealing with a Sociopath.

The only way the likes of Collins will change their behavior is if they are publicly shamed.

That clinic has known for years how dangerous Finasteride is because several of their patients have informed them that they have developed PFS. One guy who made a complaint against them almost committed suicide because of Finasteride yet HRBR still maintain the drug is “incredibly safe”. Another PFS guy I know online who went to the clinic is no longer contactable which makes me fear he may have taking his own life.

In my opinion HRBR are pure evil they simply don’t care that they driving people to suicide.

His number is listed on travelmedia.ie/contact-us/

Also this is him on facebook.

facebook.com/MichaelCollinsTravel

HRBR also put a 14 year old child on Finasteride.

I don’t think its possible to sink any lower than that. They are worse than peadophiles.

Maurice Collins admits it here skip to 3:22
youtube.com/watch?v=N6_u-NtyPqA

I understand how angry you are but we need to be professional and objective in our approach. I will write an email to them detailing my experience. Every single hair restoration clonic is prescribing this medication. I am willing to consider the possibility that they believe it to be safe. I hope you are doing well…

They ALL know the drug is dangerous but HRBR are the worst when it comes to covering up the side effects.

HRBR blatantly lie when they say the “side effects go away in 100% cases” once the drug is stopped. They know from the experiences of their own patients that this is not the case.

The hair loss industry knows better than anyone how dangerous Finasteride really is.

Hair Loss Doc Patrick Treacy admits here that Propecia can cause “permanent side effects in rare cases”.

(skip to 815)
youtube.com/watch?v=lZe36qKgWIg

Also the Belgravia clinic admit it can cause “permanent impotence”.

youtube.com/watch?v=umtRbjU9umA

They ALL know the drug is dangerous but HRBR are the worst when it comes to covering up the side effects.

HRBR blatantly lie when they say the “side effects go away in 100% cases” once the drug is stopped. They know from the experiences of their own patients that this is not the case.

The hair loss industry knows better than anyone how dangerous Finasteride really is.

Hair Loss Doc Patrick Treacy admits here that Propecia can cause “permanent side effects in rare cases”.

(skip to 815)
youtube.com/watch?v=lZe36qKgWIg

Also the Belgravia clinic admit it can cause “permanent impotence”.

youtube.com/watch?v=umtRbjU9umA[/quote

It is great to these clinics are beginning to acknowledge the side effects but they should not be prescribing this medication at all. Progress is being made.

With the latest PFS suicide it might be worth contracting Michael Collins and asking him how he sleeps at night.

Hi Mark,
I will email Mark Collins tomorrow. I have been considering it over the last few days actually. I am not going to launch a personal attack on him because our goal is to make them reconsider how they prescribe the medication. If we personally attack them they will just ignore us I think. Hopefully they will listen to us and stop ruining peoples lives. I know that Dr. Rynne has already written to him.

Hi mamoo, I take it you got no response from Collins or his clinic ?

I only got around to sending emails two days ago. No reply yet

1 Like