Methyl steroids as a treatment for sexual symptoms

Your case is very important for the whole community, it deserves to be thoroughly analyzed.
You were totally impotent and then you were cured, please tell your doctor that if he finds the solution, he can become a new billionaire with a commemorative statue and a glory page on wikipedia.

1 Like

Did you recover voice man? I too have loss of projection. Like larynx fatigue.

So why no one tries this possible treatment? Exactly like op did? Is it too hard to acsess to the drug?

Hi guys. Just wanted to chime in here. I’m not pfs tho, I’m pssd. But my symptoms are very similar to pfs damage. I have a lot of chronic fatigue muscle wasting bruising, weight gain in belly.
I’ve had pssd for 14 years. The only times my condition improved significantly has been after steroid injections. Oral steroids do not have the same effect. I definitely think there is something to this.

1 Like

Forunately for me I still hold my third world country passport and can do a hail mary combination of drugs - under supervision - cheap as dirt. I am willing to undergo any combo. Mind you that my condition is due to use of nandrolone ( Aka deca dick). Most juicers have claimed libido comes back over time but since ALL my hormones (except insulin) was hay wire for a prolonged period of time, I assume metabolism is very slow in my body. I have done almost 3 grams of testosterone as well as proviron, hcg, b6 - b12.

Next is lithium, igf, hgh and possibly methyl steroids.

I am open to hear from experienced users.

1 Like

Anyone tried or willing to try this stuff?

I’m literally waiting for my prednisone to come in the mail. Taking forever. I don’t know if its androgen receptor related but, I’m taking it for my low cortisol.

2 Likes

That being said if anyone wants to send me prednisone in the US that’d be whatsup because shits taking forever :+1:

Has anybody else had any success with IV steroids? I really think that it is promising but of course is it is nearly impossible to find a doctor who would prescribe it.