Metamizole Pain Killer

This drug is super for getting rid of brain fog. It worked amazing for me. It’s a simple pain killer prescription medication in Germany. I think it’s weird I haven’t found any article about it on the forum. It helps very good with mental sides. Anyone know this drug?

It’s banned in some countries, including the US and UK since it has a chance, albeit very small, of causing serious blood disorders.

Ah ok…that’s unfortunate that is is banned. I experienced heavy brain fog where I wouldn’t wanna read…like if I would read I would have to get over myself to do it and while reading sometimes I had difficult understanding the text. With this new drug that is completely gone for me and I can read more easily. I was already at a good level but I had a influenza which set me back but now with this new drug I feel the disturbing feeling in the center of my brain is gone and therefore also the brain fog. Also I experience my emotions more clearly like, they arise more in my body.

It’s no cure but a good relieve. I recommend it anyone to try who has access to it.