Met with Urologist at Mount Sinai

Almost same way they suggested to me. Mph helped with libido I got painful erections when I first stared but in long term there is no help for Ed it fluctuates with out any reason I just notice weird pattern.

If I am flaccid and masturbate I do not have any problems with sensitivity or satisfaction and I can ejaculate normally.
If I am hard with pde5 or naturally I lost sensitivity, archiving climax becomes very hard, orgasm pleasureless with weak ejaculation.
This got me thinking about HTR2A and HTR1A
Latter one inhibits erection and facilitates orgasm. First one does the opposite thing.
They might be trying to restore balance between them with mph and fibanserin

Did you, by any chance, get any liver function tests? If so, was anything out of range?

I never felt the ups and downs of TRT. Sorry to hear that from you guys. There is a way to mitigate that and it is using the gel as you have to apply it daily and it keeps the levels stable. Also, I had to change from cypionate to enanthate and it worked much better. It is not a cure but made my symptoms much better with no side effects so far. Iā€™m trying to get proviron and see if that will work better since it promotes DHT specifically. Hope this all works out for us some how.

1 Like

Executive Function

Careful with yohimbine it gave me my first hard crash and brain symptoms especially stay away while on mph. I have poisoned from it, I lost almost 10kg in 21 days. I thought I was going to die.

I got my second crash while quitting on mph. Total loss of libido and total impotence. So I am on mph so far so good.