Merck: Fund studies into the Post Finasteride Syndrome

Maybe you are right but I prefer to try on this petition until better potential avenues come up. It’s still better than doing nothing.

There are better avenues already. But they take more effort then doing an online petition. And may require some personal sacrifice.

It wouldn’t hurt to share what you think those avenues may be :stuck_out_tongue:

So basically your asking for a leader, but you won’t listen to one even if they appeared.

I basically suggested it could be helpful if you shared constructive ideas. I didn’t mention or imply anything about a leader. Many people are contributing to the PFS cause already in various ways but more good ideas are always helpful. I don’t understand why you assume nobody would listen to a “leader” if one appeared.

I agree that Merck is most definitely not going to fund research into PFS but I don’t see how an online petition hurts anything. If anything, it is a little thought provoking for the general public as to why that outcome is a near impossibility.

Hi Davidoff,

I think maybe you should tell her. I know it’s really hard, but when something like this happens, a mother probably asks herself a lot of questions about what she did wrong for her son to finish his life. I know it is an extremely hard issue, but maybe knowing something about it would be better for her. But maybe I’m wrong.

1 Like

GUYS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE THIS PETITION !

https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/merck-fund-studies-into/?source=search

[Size=4]6 signatures are missing![/size]

Thank you.

I see that more than 1,000 people signed the petition. Does anyone know what ended up happening with this?

1 Like