Merck CEO gets 32% Pay Rise

2 Likes

He should be in jail.

8 Likes

Feel free to post this stuff, but personally I’d rather never hear about things like this. There’s not much point in getting angry, it’ll only hurt us, not the people we’re angry with.

6 Likes

…I knew for the first time that CEO Merck was bald.

4 Likes

So the CEO of the worlds best selling hairloss drug is bald. So he won’t take his own poison I wonder why. It was worth posting just for that.

7 Likes

Couldn’t help but to laugh :rofl:

Wtf, OMG YOU ARE RIGHT !!!

The guy has probably been bald decades, you won’t find a single picture with him any hair on the internet. He’s been high profile as general counsel since the early 2000’s so if he had hair back then, there would be pictures.

The Propecia cover up happened in 2002 when Ray Gilmartin was CEO, maybe Frazier was aware or involved at the time, maybe not. But the fact that he doesn’t take Propecia, which you don’t even know is definitely true, isn’t really relevant to anything. The thing could be the safest drug in the world and he has no reason to take it because he’s been bald for ages. I’m certainly not a fan of his in the slight, I just think this is not a productive topic of conversation.

Shouldn’t that headline read ‘Merck takes souls.’

The article makes it sound like Merck is some sort of charity that only exists to help sick people.

I read somewhere that Frazier defended a convicted child molester when he was a lawyer.

That tells all you need to know about him.

Wow! I read somewhere that he was deeply involved with the Christian church. Looks like he plays both sides of the coin.

1 Like

The way he treated the families of Vioxx victims was shameful.

He was even proud of the fact that he slashed their compensation.

2 Likes

Wish i could feed him with Propecia for months and make him crash as hard as i can…

3 Likes