??? Men's Clinics // Dr. Hornsby's Men's Clinics ????

Hey, has anybody out there had any experience with this Men’s Clinic’s treatment protocol / Dr. Hornsby’s treatment for ED and PE ? Has anybody tried this, or have any knowledge of this? I would like to hear specifically what level of experience you have had or what you know.
I just went in for a consultation. It worked, I paid the $200, and received the whole sales pitch and recommendation. It is expensive…although it seems as if it will definitely be effective…not to mention they claim it will have long term benefits and so thats why they will only sign you up with a year supply 3 X times per week in conjunction with a cream that you also will use (which is apparently not exogenous testosterone so it wont shut you down) but they claim it will help restore your hormonal function.

Please guys, lets have a conversation about this…or please direct me towards one.

I did a decent search on the internet and have found nothing really negative about this. He also has a book out called “A Doctor’s Guide to Erectile Dysfunction”.

Did they have an idea of what has happened to us? have they succesully treated others? Why would you ever seem someone’s help like this if they cannot clearly tell you the pathology and root cause of what we have? Good luck though.

Ahhhhhhhhhh…so we can have great sex again!!! Why do u think?

Is Crisler still our guy?

I don’t get what you are asking

bump…
I can’t believe more people are not on this!
It is like taking your dick tot he gym!

Please, somebody tell me you have heard of this program.
I think this could be some great therapy for many of us. Why is everyone ignoring this?

Hello, how come more people here do not try this Dr. Hornsby?
It actually works!! smdh…
I bet this post will get pushed to the end just because the moderators do not believe it is a “real” fix, but what they don’t realize is that it is a good fix!

This should be made a STICKY in the Recovery Section!
Mew, please chime in.

boston

I dont understand what do this Dr Hornsby?