Meeting with the UK authorities (MHRA) - Do you want to help?

Hi guys, as @LazarusRy mentioned the other day, the MHRA are in the process of reviewing Finasteride for hair loss.

We will be having a meeting with them next week to discuss the issue. They have also asked for some written patient testimonies which will aid with their review.

If you live in the UK and want to help by telling your story, please let me know. As we are all aware, the clinical picture is muddy at best, and can in no way match the visceral portrayal of patient experience. It would be particularly useful to have testimonies from more severely affected patients who took the drug for a short time, but any stories will be welcome.

This would of course be completely confidential and wouldn’t be shared with anyone outside of the MHRA.

Thanks
Infinite x

6 Likes

I cant stress how important this is. Can everyone from the UK provide a testimony. Thanks @infinite this is great work…

2 Likes

Hey, is it a hard requirement that only patients living in the UK can submit their testimony? I’m from Germany but would be willing to help (even though I’m not a severe case)

Unfortunately so I expect if we have to look abroad it suggests there isn’t a problem still send it though mate we can ask the question. After all we’re all complanjnig of the same things