MDMA crashed me

I was fucking good, I tood really small dose of MDMA in new year… 1’5 months later I started to have really bad sides…

Do you think could be because of that?
I’ve had many crashes with no drug at all… But now I think im worse…

Ok…I’m not sure what you expect us to say on this post mate , how about don’t mess around with street drugs if ya don’t wanna feel like shit and risk your health even further??

2 Likes

MDMA makes me feel significantly better for about a week afterwards.

I know mate… I regreat a lot but hell… I was feeling so good like cured, like i’ve feel so many times…so I just was a bit drunk and I fucking do it…

Just was expecting some experience and the opinion if you think that could be possible that 1’5 months after taking the drug I get sides of pfs because of the drug…
Or maybe is just another “crash” as the other i’ve had in the past…
I’m sorry if it bothered you…

1 Like

I absolutely love the feeling of elevated Dopamine. But increasing its level way too high (as with MDMA) or any other street/medical drugs may lead to DA receptors downregulation (D2). It’s a risky business.

Give it sometime and stay the heck away from MDMA. The Du Jour isn’t worth it. Your best shot is to exercise to help upregulate receptors.

Thank you dude… I’ve had some bad periods all this years with no MDMA at all… So maybe is just another bad period…hopefylly I get better again…
Gonna do excercise and give it time…
Thanks

1 Like

It doesn’t bother me - I’m just concerned for you !! Of course I can’t tell ya how to live your life or nothing but I’d just be careful yknow

1 Like

As for the questions … it could be a combo of both . MDMA of course has a save age comedown in the week after and then PFS is so unknown crashes could be from that too .

1 Like

Thank you… Yes I know… I’m idiot cause when i’ve been like cured i’ve been being really careful with any fucking thing… Even ibuprofen or things like that… And then I fucking licked that shit…
Sorry, since English is not my official language, but do you mean would be rare that MDMA made this because ot should have affected me in the week after right…?

I’m bad anyway…I can have sex but I don’t feel the same, not even close… And the worst is I have no energy in all day and all my muscles hurts… Fuck I had my first crash on 2015 and I’ve been “cured” A lot of fucking time… :frowning:

possible that it was cut with something else that caused the crash