Marijuana advice

Hi guys, I haven’t smoked weed since PFS hit. But as I have been feeling better recently and I’m curious to start again. Wondering your advice on this. Has it ever affected someone seriously negative?

It’s been discussed previously on the forum. Some patients don’t tolerate it well. I’m aware of one person who said their “PFS” was caused by marijuana, as they’d never consumed Finasteride. I’m aware of the research that indicates weed inhibits binding of DHT to the AR. So, I think all the warning of anti-androgenic substances applies.

All that being said, FWIW, I’ve continued to smoke weed throughout my crash and still do. I don’t notice any change, positive or negative, to my symptoms.

Sorry I can’t provide more a more definitive answer.

Thats cool man. how are the highs? Feel any seretonin?

Honestly, idk what feeling “Seretonin” means lol but the highs feel the same as before. I get the munchies and I like playing video games lol

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Cheers man.

1 Like

Jajajaja wtf “pfs” from marihuana? This should call “post5ari” from marihuana , any doctor or scientist who reads this “pfs for marijuana” will mock and say that we are crazy hypochondriacs xd, the name should be post 5ari, since it is not only obtained from finasteride, but from dutasteride and other 5ari

2 Likes

Weed gave me tinnitus during pfs. Also pain in groin and penis

Thats strange how can weed cause tinnitus? I smoked dope last night and it felt pretty great.