Male Hormone Tests. Help needed

My latest results

Albumin 46 GL (35-50)
SHBG 33nmol (18-54)

FSH 3.5 IU/L (1.5-12.5)
LH 1.72 IU/L (1.7-8.6)
Oestradiol 75.6 pmol/L (41-159)
Test 6.89nmol/L (8.6-29)
Free Testosterone 0.128 nmol/L (0.2-0.62)
Free Androgen Index 21.3 (24-104)
Prolactin 151 mu/L (86-324)

DHEA Sulphate 11 umol/L (1.2-9.0)

Estrogen - My voice tends to be lower in the morning and I get this and depression around 10.30-11am. Breakfast is between 8-9am. Are there any safe ways of reducing estrogen? DIM lowers DHT. I was also thinking of Clomid.

Albumin might indicate high inflammation in the body? Any thoughts on reducing the inflammation?

Vitamin D and ACV might help. It seems that lots of DHT inhibitors are good for reducing inflammation. I’m already eating a healthy diet and reducing stress.

My DHEA is high are there any safe ways to bring this down?

Thanks

1 Like

Your LH and Total Testosterone are super low, similar to mine.
This is what PFS looks like on a blood test results form.

Albumin is fine–you only have to worry if it is low, which means your body does not have enough protein circulating and you are wasting away toward death.

DHEA I would get that rechecked. It is not that high. Perhaps it is slightly high here because it is not converting enough to the other hormones that stem from DHEA.

Clomid will bump up LH and Total T and Estradiol. Ultrasensitive Estradiol atQuest Diagnostics is good for seeing the real level of Estradiol in a human male.

Yeah, testosterone seems very low my friend. Perhaps you may try clomid and see what happens. That’s what I would do at least.