Maintain erection

I can’t do trt.

My testo is high (650 at worst moment of the day to get tested, in a range 250-800).

I have so much muscles. It’s ironic how I can be so muscular and shredded with 0 libido and ED.

1 Like

My total testosterone levels are also a bit high 41 nmoL/L (reference 1 - 34)
My free testosterone is on the low end but still in range.

I keep hearing that our receptors are fucked up, so even though we have high test levels they are not being registered where they are supposed to I guess. Im working out 4x a week and im almost back in the same shape as pre-fin (I now have a little less fat than pre-fin, however my muscle definition has changed due to less pump).

I look fit but I have ED like im a fricking 60 year old. I really hope I do progress in the upcoming months…

1 Like

What’s your free T? Clinics measure wether you need TRT based on free t but if you have muscles I’m assuming it’s decent. My free was low but my total was 350. Most docs don’t convidar this low T. I’d love to see your ultra sensitive E2 test but most doctors won’t prescribe this test because they believe it’s unnecessary. If you go to any trt doctor they will only run these tests.

my free test is 14.5 pg/mL (reference 5.40 - 40)

Do you mind sharing your age? I started in my late 30s and wish I had started at 34 and TRT is not for life if you take HCG, i can stop whenever u want but it would be 6 weeks of hell as my body recovers. however it’s better to first try HCG before trt as it will not shut down your axis. (This is based on my endocrinologist advice.) I went straight for trt. You may end up having to do trt but Give it time And see if you resolve but some of the guys here spend 6 years trying herbs and potions and pills because they are scared Of trt. Don’t waist 5+ years of your life trying to self medicate cocktails of herbs. That was me years ago. People who can legally get on trt have won the jackpot. You get to go into middle age and further with a rockin body and sex life.

update: today I received the L-Arginine and Zinc, i took in this evening.

Instantly my dick is fuller and harder and needs less stimulation to stay erect.

Im not going to abuse it.

2 Likes

I got divorced and had some issues down stairs but I have found that daily low dose tadalafil 2.5 or 5 everyday works wonders. I’m mid 40s and fit and my confidence is back. I also take b complex and D liquid with one 400 mg acetyl l carnitine. I don’t have to think about it anymore. When my girlfriend is in the mood I’m always ready. Tadalafil is like $13 for 90 day supply using good rx app. I was able to get a prescription from my doctor. 2.5 or 5 mg

1 Like

Hello
Any recent success stories with maintaining an erection?

It was the same thing for me, my ED improved right away, but a few days later the symptoms returned. Have you fully recovered?

I’ve researched Trimix and Quadmix and it seems the cost is prohibitive. Did you find a lower cost source, or was this an expense you could afford? Jim

I don’t use injectables myself, but my understanding is that the cost can vary considerably depending on what compounding pharmacy you use. A urologist who regularly prescribes may have some idea which ones in your area are best. Failing that, there are some pharmacies in the US that will ship preparations, sometimes even across state lines.

If you need more, there is a lot of good information over on franktalk.org.

1 Like

@overkilled
Thanks, I had never viewed that forum. It looks useful! Jim

Tri-mix is excellent here and there but is absolutely not a long term solution.
I think the instructions mention it should only be used once every few days.

Imagine you get into a long term relationship…

1 Like