Magnesium

Hello. I want to combat the calcium deposits and fibrosis situation, and I was hoping a few of you might be able to recommend a particular brand or product etc. so I make sure I am taking a quality one? Thank you everyone, very much.

This is crazy. I was seriously about to start a thread titled “Magnesium”

I bought a bottle of mangesium a few days ago for $2.50. To date, it’s hands down the best supplment I’ve taken to fight PFS. I took it at night, when I woke up the next morning the “ring like nodules” had almost completely disappeared. Unfortunately, they resurfaced later in the day. But whenever I take it, they quickly subside to 10% of their original size.

Also, magnesium also raises T and decreases SHBG.

Don’t worry about the brand name. Try to get magnesium citrate. It’s more bioavailable than magnesium oxide. But I take the (much cheaper) oxide and it works fine.

Magnesium is great but the body seems to build up a tolerance very quickly

The curse of PFS…

here’s something interesting on magnesium. i’ve been investigating into insulin resistance as part of propecia’s side effects on our body’s problem, and here’s a little tidbit on magnesium from it…

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2001/07/14/insulin-part-one.aspx

some people here have problems with sugar. it’s interesting that when you eat sugar or certain carbs -> your body increases insulin. accord to that article, increased insulin decreases magnesium.

I bought some magnesium, just cheap high street chemist stuff. Been taking it every day for 2 weeks. Ended up with about 7 or 8 spots like I’m a teenager again. Had nocturnal erections every night that wake me up. These are the first I’ve had since coming off. No spontanious ones or anything like that. So many other problems but there’s definitely something in it. A good brand and correct dosage would be good to try.

Hey how are you doing these days? Did the magnesium eventually cure you?