MAFActive Cream

Has anyone here tried MAFActive Cream ?

It is a variant of GcMAF.

It stimulates the immune system.

I’ve been using it for the last week and have got very good results from it.

Nothing I have tried so far has worked as well as this stuff. This has convinced me that PFS is an autoimmune problem.

Gains I made from it so far were -better sleep, more energy, increased libido, deeper voice, weight lose, more body hair, increased wrist size, sense of well being both mental and physical, more fat in my face which I had lost, I even had a increase in testicle size. Also when i had a shower the other day lots of hair was falling out.

Over the last 2 days I have not being doing quiet as well my libido and energy levels have gone down.

But the cream is definitely helping. If I don’t get any more benefits from the cream I will look at getting GcMAF injections which are far stronger than the cream.

Here is some useful info on GcMAF and MAFActive.

gcmafblogspot.weebly.com/blog/fe … -the-cream
therivertorecovery.com/gcmaf/

I’d recommend people try this stuff.

amazon.co.uk/Mafactive-Prote … tive+Cream

getmymaf.co.uk/

More immune evidence. Yet in 10 years + there has been no 5ar antibody tests done.

Some useful info here on how to use the cream.

For anyone who is using the cream make sure to take 10.000 iu vitamin d with it. They say it wont work unless you take high dose vitamin d.

gcmafblogspot.weebly.com/blog/using-gcmaf-cream

If it stimulates your inmune system. Shouldnt you feel worse? following the autoinmune theory xD.

Its both an “immune stimulant and an immune regulator”.

The only down side I have had from it is that it makes me want to sleep alot more.

i need this

Hey, Mark, are you still doing well with the cream?

Literally impossible to get more body hair in one week. And extremely impossible to get bigger wrists in any amount of time since your wrist is only bone.

I did a search on both sites and nagalase doesn’t seem to be something sufferers have been testing for.

drklinghardt.com/what-is-nagalas … ndomenico/

Not for me its not.

Also when I had my crash my wrists literally shrunk over night.

Yes but I have not used it in the last few days because I’m been so busy.

When I take it it makes me want to sleep for alot longer than I normally do.

Is ur sleep more restoring or does it just make u more tired?

Any permanent results from it?

Its to early to say if my sleep is restoring.

Again its too early to say.

But I have more body hair now then when I started the cream.

But you cant tell if your sleep is better when taking the cream?

It’s better. I’ve had alot of vivid dreams since taking the cream.

Some information here: betterhealthguy.com/gcmaf

I can attest to this/

On my recovery with progesterone cream (full recovery) my wrists were literally changing within days and my facial structure too. If you recover from PFS you will go through a second puberty rapidly. Sadly everything we do seems to not stick

I did a gene test and it showed my Vit D receptor genetics are very BAD

1 Like

Mark, there are 2 products. Which oe have you been using? In Canada,one of them is 95$ and the other one is 160$.
kabdistributing.com/store/c1 … ducts.html

And how do you use it? Just once a day on your face?

thanks!

I’m using the original MAFActive Cream which is the less expensive product.

For best results they say to put it on the the groin or arm pits. You only need to use a pea sized amount of it.

The Frankincense MAFActive Cream is 4 times stronger than the original MAFActive Cream.

Its recommended that you start off on the original MAFActive Cream which in its self is very strong.

I also have the Frankincense version of the cream but I have not used it yet.

One other thing I believe they call it a “beauty product” to get around the medical licensing laws because they can’t say it can be used to treat medical conditions.