LSD -- cleared brainfog for months

I’m sure this forum won’t take well to this post, but here goes:

I have tripped on LSD twice since I started propecia

The first trip, 10 months ago, I realized how terrible finasteride was, and I decided to stop usage immediately – so that was obviously a good thing. Not to mention, it cleared the brainfog I had been slipping into.

Then just 4 months ago, I took a low, non-tripping dosage of LSD
My brainfog completely vanished, motor-functioning was at an all-time high – including pre-fin
I felt emotions, love, libido, all of it. A completely healthy mind, which really contributes to developing a healthy body

Mentally speaking, I have found LSD to be a wonder-drug for me.

Erections did not change with LSD usage.
Also, the mental effects are temporary. They are obviously at their highest immediately following usage, and then gradually wane off over the course of about 4 months in my experience
I’m now settling back into a depressed state, but I hope to get some more LSD soon.

Obviously, everyone will have a different reaction to the drug.
But most importantly: It’s EXTREMELY difficult to find a pure source, and to know exactly what you’re getting. I was lucky in having a very trustworthy source, and was able to obtain very pure LSD-25

Again, this is by no means a cure – but if you need love in your life, this is your drug.
It will undoubtedly help a relationship that’s on the rocks, and it will increase your performance on the job, as well as socially.
You will no longer have trouble speaking, or being happy.

Also, it’s 100% non-toxic, and has been advocated by Steve Jobs – just saying. You might want to look into it.

1 Like

MICHAEL POLLAN - PSYCHEDELICS - HOW TO CHANGE YOUR MIND Part 1/2 | London Real

Pollan discusses the uses of micro dosing LSD for depression which means using a small enough dose for medical benefit but not large enough to create any of the immediate effects associated with a recreational dose.
He explains how LSD allows parts of the brain to connect that isn’t normally possible. One of the side effects is improved creativity and social awareness. He believes that this increased awareness led to a greater understanding of the Vietnam war, essentially improved awareness led people to see it was a phony war which inturn fueled more demonstrations aimed at the government so the man banned LSD. Research papers into the benefits of LSD as a treatment for depression were subsequently shelved like the Lost Ark was at the end of the film. Giantfish isn’t posting nonsense, his post dates back to 2012 with no response (scratches head).

1 Like
1 Like