Low FSH and LH what does this mean

Hi everyone I just got blood work back that shows I have 3.5 LH and 1.4 FSH and they both were flagged for being low. What should I do for this? I’ve been off fin for 2 months and on adderall but still have horrible brain fog and no errections.

You should go see an endocrinologist. You may be lucky and can be fixed up with some kind of HRT and have problems unrelated to finasteride if you have a clear hormone imbalance.

I’m not an expert but the pituitary gland in the brain releases both FSH and LH. FSH stimulates the production of sperm and LH stimulates the leydig cells in the testicles to produce testosterone. There are some things you can try like clomid or hcg to jump start your testicles. If you have low LH, there is a good chance you will have low testosterone levels too. Clomid and hcg boost the body’s internal production of testosterone whereas its less desirable to directly inject testosterone because your body’s production shuts down and your testicles stop producing testosterone. There are a lot of feedback loops that make the endocrine system particularly complicated.

1 Like

Let us know if you try clomid or hcg, some people respond but a lot of us don’t

Yes, go to an endocrinologist with a copy of these and all lab tests, and ask for Clomid or hCG!

Same issues just my FSH is 0,6 and LH 1,2. I was trying natural way, but man ill.jump.on hcg + nolvadex. I hope when i fix them i get more of T and my life back. I dont think i have 5ar issue, because my T and DHT ratio are fine but a bit low.

We are very similar hormone wise @RipLife please let me know how this goes for you

Okay, other abnormal hormones are just progesterone which is 0,9. And ref value goes up to 0,6. My T is almost bottom of list, DHT is middle of list. I feel i just have hormone imbalances resulted by usage of minox, keto, SP. Not 5ar issue( hope so)

Adderal is a powerful stimulant that may very well be preventing erections. Other stimulants like cocaine give users a non-erect penis!