Looking for similar cases please check

Whats up guys, after spending so much time reading this forum, I realized that cases are varible here. Some people crash after quiting, some of them from the first pills, some dont crash and just deterioreit for years, I think that we need to stop search for common grounds with people that are totally diffrent cases and start collect information of people that are like us.

I just read full recovery of IHP (i hate propecia) that treated himself by the idea of prostate inflamation, he claim 100% recovery. I have non of the symptoms he claims to have and i just realize that its totally different case than what im feeling.

So anyone with similar story to this - please contact me and lets unite and use our collected knowledge.

Crashed after several pills - one week into propecia i had strong side effects.

Namely sexual symptoms - E.D, penile shrinkage is a must, sagging of testicles, i also have P.E but it can be due a defence mechanisem of my body, low semen volume. No morning and spontaneous erections, noticble loss of size in the penis.

About physical and mental symptoms, im pretty sure im experiecing nothing significal, it could be very very mild and TBH, im pretty sure im experiecing nothing. My mucles grow like before, beard grow fast, still in a good shape, i have good results in my exams, maybe a difficult to concetrate but im also lazy student haha…

I believe that we misleading each other, and one treatment can benefit with one and worsen the other, so please guys, comment, PM me, lets share test results and diagonses.

Lets be efficients!

3 Likes

Hope you still check the forum man, anyway, I agree w the fact that everybody should look to similar cases to his own cause there is no way that there is a cure good for everyone here.
I also just have sexual sides and I’m too experiencing shrinkage of my dick. I can get fully erected pretty much only by touching myself (which already sucks) but then my erection has definitely less girth at the base.
So you mention IHP whose thread I also read and I have to say my other sexual sides are similar to his, including lower back pain and clumpy semen, so prostate inflammation is there (uro confirmed) and I’m trying to treat it. Tbh I hope girth loss can also resolve by treating inflammation but I really don’t know, have you somehow been able to reverse/improve it?

1 Like