Looking for professional to infuse ALLO

Hello,

i’m willed to order Allo at
https://www.medchemexpress.com/Allopregnanolone.html
Therefore i’m looking for some professional who can infuse me this.

There’s written Purity more than 98%, is this enough for my plans and safe?

I can’t think of a true professional (MD, DO, NP, etc) willing to risk their career and license to infuse an internet stranger with a non-licensed drug.

If you’re really interested in getting allopregnanolone into your body, contact SAGE therapeutics and see if you can somehow get their allo infusion procedure done on you. It’s meant for women with Postpartum Depression, but there’s a tiny tiny chance they’d be interested in you.

Other than that, I can’t imagine true professionals helping you out this way, man. Sorry, I know that’s not the answer you’re looking for, but just the likely reality.

6 Likes

Sage Therapeutics is also trialing their allopregnenolone analogue, Zuranalone, for major depressive disorder, which is a common issue among our membership.

If you are willing to go to great lengths to test the efficacy of allopregnanolone, that would be a more practical option than using an unverified substance. You do run the risk of being given placebo in a clinical trial though.

More info in this thread: Sage 217 clinical trials started

1 Like

Here is a study suggesting that DHEA might increase ALLO.

1 Like

The problem is that if our 5ar enzyme is broken, as it appears to be, then allopregnanolone cannot be produced even if there is a lot of precursor hormones.

For example, I have extremely high free testosterone and progesterone, and very low DHT. I have not measured 5a-dihydroprogesterone (a derivative of progesterone and a precursor of allopregnanolone) but I bet it will be low as well.

I guess I could try to raise progesterone or other precursors even higher as some people have suggested and see if there is a beneficial effect. There might be, depending on how much 5ar is left.

1 Like

Sage also has a clinical trial for insomnia with this drug/s. Any clinical trial will likely have a chance that your getting a placebo. So it could be disappointing.