Look at Chris’ Bumstead olds video’s and his news ones . The vlogs

He started using finasteride I believe a year ago to combat hairloss.

Just take a look at how his persona, way of being, is today, versus then. Tell me what you see.

It seems like his character changed alot. And it does seem to cross over with changes finasteride would bring.

Just look at this one (on fin) 6 days ago 2021:

And back in the day (not on fin) 2017:

Could be all just “personality development” but to me there is something very different. Not trying to hate on Chris or anything, just notice that people who aren’t stopping with fin may still be affected, even if they might not be aware.

I’m just putting my thoughts on this out there. Maybe I’m alone in seeing this. Just tell me your thoughts if you want to.

It does sounds borderline conspiracy like, not meant it that way.

2 Likes

I got all of my sides while still on fin, so stopping isn’t a necessity to get PFS (well it kinda is, it’s post finasteride syndrome after all). I know I’m not alone either.

His face does seem quite a bit thinner, much like documented here. Could be due to aging or conditioning though. Do you know how many years there is between the vids?

But boy does that man have a nice body. The vid when he’s younger. He’s a sick cunt, I’ll be mirin’.

2 Likes

As did I.

1 Like

I think you get the sides while on fin yeah. Some people stop fin and the sides won’t go away. But most people still on fin probably take the sides as they come, or never notice them, or never connect the dots. I’m starting to think if even bodybuilders taking tons of steroids are affected, why wouldn’t anyone be.

Edited year of release of the vid in the posts.

2 Likes

I developed most while on fin, things got worse after stopping but it’s likely this would have happened regardless.

1 Like

I remember watching a video of him where he mentioned he was going to start finasteride and thought to myself don’t do it. However, we must remember that we’re a tiny percent of people who get adverse side effects. Majority of people do not get these side effects, and when they do they go away after they discontinue the drug. Chris being on supraphysiological doses of test etc will probably miminize his risks if has any IMO. By the way, one video is 8 weeks out, the other is shortly after competition where he has pushed his body to it’s limit. I think it’s more that than anything. I do get where you’re coming from though. I have a family member who is on Fin and his mood seems to fluctuate. He called me one day emotional af I which is unusual for him. This was shortly after he had started finasteride. I’ve warned him about the side effects but he calls me a hypochondriac. I think to myself it’s the Fin making him act like that, maybe it is maybe it isn’t.

2 Likes